Tailslapping

Fishing in my best
May 5, 2020
Channel Island Harbor
Name
Joel B
Boat
Hobie Islander
Mr Pimp, can we work out a deal for one of those three 36... please. Willing to give up my best gear for a trade or cash from a half used kidney. Willing to drive one my spare kidney.

Reactions: sealskinner

Youngtuna

Jun 27, 2015
Name
Jesus Guzman
Boat
Parker 2320
I’ll pay 575 if you throw in that 95mag in the back lol

JK47

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 19, 2019
HB
Name
Alek
Boat
SS Minnow
What is the going price for one with the little boy on it?
I paid $180 October 2019, and the seller had 3, all for the same price. Saw a few for $200-$225 not long after, then people started asking stupid money for them at the start of this season, go figure.

Reactions: AWilliams

AWilliams

May 18, 2009
Ramona, Ca.
Name
Alin Williams
Boat
none
I paid $180 October 2019, and the seller had 3, all for the same price. Saw a few for $200-$225 not long after, then people started asking stupid money for them at the start of this season, go figure.
It's a STICKER...:ashamed: Someone makes a post about wanting the little boy sticker and everyone panics and thinks it's the second coming of christ...OP...GLWS

B-BOYS

Sunny Days
Jun 23, 2016
Orange County
Name
Parry
Boat
The Big Ones
$249.99 +Tax At Turners outdoors.
OH!!!
they no longer have them!!!
No more green glass.
Good luck trying to find one...

Jigster_Josh11

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 28, 2019
San Diego
Name
Josh
Boat
N/A
It's a STICKER...:ashamed: Someone makes a post about wanting the little boy sticker and everyone panics and thinks it's the second coming of christ...OP...GLWS
I’m pretty sure the little pinhead sticker ensures that the blank was made in Long Beach and not China. Few years back the previous Seeker owners started getting blanks from China but new owners are now making them in Long Beach again. Just met a dude from L.B. on a recent trip and he told me this info

JK47

May 19, 2019
HB
Name
Alek
Boat
SS Minnow
$249.99 +Tax At Turners outdoors.
OH!!!
they no longer have them!!!
No more green glass.
Good luck trying to find one...
LOL, more than a few items are no longer made and haven't gone up in value.

JK47

May 19, 2019
HB
Name
Alek
Boat
SS Minnow
I’m pretty sure the little pinhead sticker ensures that the blank was made in Long Beach and not China. Few years back the previous Seeker owners started getting blanks from China but new owners are now making them in Long Beach again. Just met a dude from L.B. on a recent trip and he told me this info
Solid source of info, hahahaaa.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Is this rod sold yet ?