rdrblck66

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 25, 2012
Riverside ca
Name
Greg
Boat
Shogun
Been wanting to have a Rod built with this blank for years. It had been only available in a fully built rod in the Athena series. Called Seeker and was told there rolling this blank now in graphite color only as a blank. Called my Rod Builder Ed from Whopper Stopper and he built me a Blacked out rod with Fuji Guides and Alps reel seat. It has a Sweet Bend and Amazing backbone. Will be using it on a 2 1/2 day, October 24. Hopefully I can hook a big bluefin on it:-) Will give a update when I get back!

rdrblck66

Sep 25, 2012
Riverside ca
Name
Greg
Boat
Shogun
No Big Bluefin yet but hooked and landed 2 35/40lb. Yellowfin on it! Amazing rod, cant wait to hook a Big Boy on it. Very thin very light Great lifting power. Was using a tranx 500 but will be using a mxl raptor now. Hopefully get on a trip in the next few weeks for this recent bluefin bite. Hopefully it sticks around!

r46chevy

Mar 6, 2012
San Jose
Name
Ed
Boat
Plastic Navy
Just a question, I have a red 80h and I have been trying to find a reel that I like on it and can't do it. I have tried 35hsh saltier, hxj rap and and a couple of std bait style mak 8 tyrnos 8 and 10.
Any ideas?

Day0ne

Dec 24, 2004
Texas
Name
David
Boat
233 Formula Shadowdancer
Why is the word "tutorial" so hard to understand?

Reactions: Mtnfshr

r46chevy

Mar 6, 2012
San Jose
Name
Ed
Boat
Plastic Navy
True, but the old seeker forum is gone after the re design

koubster

Nordberg
May 30, 2009
Brentwood ca
Name
Orenthal james Simpson
Boat
SS white bronco
Just a question, I have a red 80h and I have been trying to find a reel that I like on it and can't do it. I have tried 35hsh saltier, hxj rap and and a couple of std bait style mak 8 tyrnos 8 and 10.
Any ideas?
Saltist 30 fits perfect and balance