For Sale Seeker CJBF100 blue glass only 12!

zd583

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 2, 2013
Menifee, CA
Name
Freddy
Boat
Boston whaler Outrage 17,Maycraft 1900
Hello everyone I have 12 CJBF100 In blue glass. This is a killer jig stick, but without the fat butt like an ulua. There is only 12 available did a small run with the guys at seeker. Currently taking deposits on them to get them custom built.

If interested in one please send me a Pm or text or call and I can give you a quote on getting one built. (408)242-3350

If your on Instagram you can check out my work at @sea_sicario or look under the rod building forum on BD

I look forward to building some beautiful rods!

The new site won’t let me add a picture once I figure it out I’ll post some up!

PunkRockCPA

Tax Season Sucks!
Oct 28, 2003
Carmel Valley (the one near Del Mar), CA
Name
Dave
Boat
Kencraft 206...Liquid Asset
That sarape wrap is awesome. I don't need one of these rods but I may be contacting you to build me one just so I can get this wrap!

Reactions: zd583

zd583

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 2, 2013
Menifee, CA
Name
Freddy
Boat
Boston whaler Outrage 17,Maycraft 1900
Thanks everyone for the kind words! All Pms responded too, lots of interest on the rods they wont last they are badass rods!!

FH_custom818

Jun 20, 2020
Los Angeles
Name
Gee
Boat
Nope
Do u have any left? I’m just looking for a raw blank unbuilt, I’m a rod builder and I want to build myself one for personal but wasn’t able to get one before they stopped making them

Rocket Dog

Tagging and Bagging
Mar 2, 2010
SoCal
Name
Rocket Dog
Boat
passenger again
Do u have any left? I’m just looking for a raw blank unbuilt, I’m a rod builder and I want to build myself one for personal but wasn’t able to get one before they stopped making them

Dam bruh, you have to use the advance search and put in a date rage. I would be surprised if there are any left since January.

Reactions: Jax Mikkelsen