RodRage

Share the stoke!
  • Sep 7, 2017
    Surf City Ca.
    Name
    Huntington Hillbilly
    Boat
    Chaparral 224 Fisherman
    Here we go again,10 PM I’m getting ready to go to work driving through our track with no one awake or around and there’s multiple houses lit up, i’ll never understand it, lying to their kids that there’s some fat fuck gonna come down the chimney and give them whatever they want while keeping their Tesla charged thinking they’re changing the planet, My Christmas lights consist of green starboard/red Port!

97EA8408-E44E-4139-92D4-45F1E746A45F.jpeg

65F3D8E9-FC92-41C7-8625-3DC16F8D4DD6.jpeg

cortezpirasea

Pangero
    Feb 23, 2012
    la mesa, ca
    Name
    Russell
    Boat
    21 ft panga Sea Moan/17 ft gregor Pirasea II
    We are creatures of light and lights are just fun... There is plenty of time to have dreams crushed. Life will take care of that for you...

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    How many pages with this thread go. hahahh

Life is short. Don't let the little shit ruffle your feathers.

You would have hated living on my street when my kids were little. I was "Grizwald". I really liked seeing the kids in the neighborhood enjoying my labors and lights.

Now that the kids are older, and the neighborhood has way fewer kids, I have scaled it way back.

Merry Fishmas.

Enjoy. :D I made it at the 32 min mark. :p

Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
  • Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    several
    Here we go again,10 PM I’m getting ready to go to work driving through our track with no one awake or around and there’s multiple houses lit up, i’ll never understand it, lying to their kids that there’s some fat fuck gonna come down the chimney and give them whatever they want while keeping their Tesla charged thinking they’re changing the planet, My Christmas lights consist of green starboard/red Port!

View attachment 1338359

View attachment 1338360
    You need side blinder sun glasses....LOL

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
    Sep 15, 2008
    Olympia, WA
    Name
    laurence
    Boat
    2021 Allied WildCat 30
    Someone is an angry little elf…

Almost done with our lights. Need another string on the tree to the right of the house.

But, I do have a timer. They run from about 1630-2230.

49E41329-2879-4B44-BCDF-D19671AA0A3B.jpeg

Upvote 0

jiggermyster

Goin' out...
    Dec 12, 2003
    So Cal
    Name
    Clay
    Boat
    n/a

View attachment 1338359

View attachment 1338360

Upvote 0

michael e. bingham

I Should Upgrade My Account
    May 26, 2015
    Name
    Pura Vida
    Boat
    Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
    Best time of year with my Grandaughter and all the Christmas lights, good food and lots of presents, This time of year and thru new years is Family time , find a way to enjoy it and get ready for winter Halibut or whatever floats your boat , im not sure what kind of person dosen`t like christmas lights , mine are up and will be till new years

Upvote 0