Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
Both the county and the private autopsy results on Floyd are out. He had meth and fentanyl in his system and he died from a heart attack due to arteriosclerosis and hypertension with an assist from the arrest which he decided to resist.
Where did you see that information?

BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Where did you see that information?

“Under "other significant conditions” it said Floyd suffered from heart disease and hypertension, and listed fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use. Those factors were not listed under cause of death.“

Reactions: FishPimpII

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate

G-Spot

Captain
Mar 14, 2008
Salem/OR/USA
Name
John
Boat
53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
Murder of all colors happens regularly.... I am not sure it had anything to do with his color.... it’s been made a race thing.... Asian cop standing guard while white cop on Black man and it’s racist....

Maybe just maybe had he showed up to a big sweaty white dude, who was passing a forged check, and resisting arrest he would have been just as big an asshole? Let’s not forget the guy had meth and fentanyl in his system.... he was far from innocent.....

Please..... please.... please.... don’t twist what I’m saying like some of you may want to..... Did he deserve to die? No! Should the cops let him breath when he’s frothing at the mouth saying he can’t breath? Yes!

Is this really about race? How pissed are you that these guys killed a black man in Ca who was a federal agent? No one is holding a sign for him and saying that he mattered?!?

unnecessary police abuse! That’s what this was!

FishPimpII

Shopping for a boat...
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
Deckhand of "JuiceboxII" And soon to be captain of fishpimpiii
He was a dead man walking. Pretty tough to prove murder. Maybe get manslaughter for poor use of a control technique and to keep the country from burning to the ground.

I've fought a few guys over the years jacked up on PCP...man they don't feel shit. But when they crash it's often spells death, just like fentanyl. That shit is bad news.
Yep. Exited delirium. Cop was waaaaaaaay out of line leaving knee on that long but lots of factors in the death besides the knee itself.
The Training Around this that I give our new recruits (which is the same as the current Police academy training) to prevent in custody death (heart stopping from the fight/drugs/restraint) says:
1. Sit offender up when safe to do so
2. Ensure a clear open airway
3. If continued resistance transport in a manner that does not restrict rise and fall of the chest/Normal breathing.
4. Medical on scene assessing until breathing returns or normal.
He’s likely criminally negligent/deliberate indifference for not sitting him up when safe and especially for 2:53 of not taking the knee off after no resistance but that’s at most manslaughter likely less... but Murder now likely out of the question with the drugs on board.
I am afraid the country is going to burn again when that is settled in court.

Captain Decent

The Bert makes ‘em Squirt
Nov 2, 2017
Covington, wa
Name
Ryan
Boat
The Bert Makes ’em Squirt
Yep. Exited delirium. Cop was waaaaaaaay out of line leaving knee on that long but lots of factors in the death besides the knee itself.
The Training Around this that I give our new recruits (which is the same as the current Police academy training) to prevent in custody death (heart stopping from the fight/drugs/restraint) says:
1. Sit offender up when safe to do so
2. Ensure a clear open airway
3. If continued resistance transport in a manner that does not restrict rise and fall of the chest/Normal breathing.
4. Medical on scene assessing until breathing returns or normal.
He’s likely criminally negligent/deliberate indifference for not sitting him up when safe and especially for 2:53 of not taking the knee off after no resistance but that’s at most manslaughter likely less... but Murder now likely out of the question with the drugs on board.
I am afraid the country is going to burn again when that is settled in court.
pretty sure if I were to choke a guy on meth to death then I’d be convicted of murder.

but why are these martyrs always POSs? High on meth, forging money, resisting arrest, did 5 years for armed robbery/home invasion. But family and friends describe him as a “gentle giant”

carrie's bait boy

No ones prostaff
Apr 17, 2015
Kent WA and Westport WA
Name
norm
Boat
Too many
Maybe you are prioritizing the wrong part.
How about the next time a black man kills an innocent white person, all the white people in America go around to different cities and protest, riot, and disrupt the lives of People who had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with that black man killing an innocent white person? Does that sound better to you? Ya think the police departments would give us privileged white people a pass on blocking streets, burning police cars, and looting stores?
Me neither. Go fuck yourself.

G-Spot

Captain
Mar 14, 2008
Salem/OR/USA
Name
John
Boat
This man is Anthony Davis or was..... he was killed in the protests in Oakland.... drive by shooters...

Black Lives Matter, so much.... really? Chant his name, honor him as a senseless killing.
4A13FC01-C312-49C2-ABFB-54F524D5A9D2.jpeg

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
c'mon mr trump use the ndaa to assassinate george soros, he's now the leader of americas worst domestic terrorists, antifa. as far as antifa goes, let us armed tax payers take care of them for you. this is not going to end well for them. stop the treason , and civil war right now.

Mpizzle

Bobber down!
Jul 18, 2010
Mt Vernon
Name
Matt
Boat
20’ Glasply
How about the next time a black man kills an innocent white person, all the white people in America go around to different cities and protest, riot, and disrupt the lives of People who had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with that black man killing an innocent white person? Does that sound better to you? Ya think the police departments would give us privileged white people a pass on blocking streets, burning police cars, and looting stores?

Triggered by a meme? Okay boomer.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Murder of all colors happens regularly.... I am not sure it had anything to do with his color.... it’s been made a race thing.... Asian cop standing guard while white cop on Black man and it’s racist....

Maybe just maybe had he showed up to a big sweaty white dude, who was passing a forged check, and resisting arrest he would have been just as big an asshole? Let’s not forget the guy had meth and fentanyl in his system.... he was far from innocent.....

Please..... please.... please.... don’t twist what I’m saying like some of you may want to..... Did he deserve to die? No! Should the cops let him breath when he’s frothing at the mouth saying he can’t breath? Yes!

Is this really about race? How pissed are you that these guys killed a black man in Ca who was a federal agent? No one is holding a sign for him and saying that he mattered?!?

unnecessary police abuse! That’s what this was!
In addition to Meth and Fentanyl in his system, he was also drunk and was sitting behind the wheel of a parked car. That right there is a DUI. Then you had the attempt to use counterfeit currency which I heard was printed off a home printer and the ink had run. This guy was no innocent man.

G-Spot

Captain
Mar 14, 2008
Salem/OR/USA
Name
John
Boat
copied from a Trump post..... Tell me about Black live matter! Sham and a scam.... let’s talk about priorities! And how some people’s priority are fucked up.... Prioroare fucked up when the focus is on a criminal, on drugs, and resisting arrest rather than this type of tragedy..... BLM is a catchy term of convenience.

Our highest respect to the family of David Dorn, a Great Police Captain from St. Louis, who was viciously shot and killed by despicable looters last night. We honor our police officers, perhaps more than ever before. Thank you!
1F985A7C-E9A7-4152-BCE3-5F1EBE37F411.jpeg

Lundalakan

Sep 29, 2016
Socal, Poway
Name
Lou
Boat
Lund alaskan
fifth grade namecalling encouraged by the infant in the whitehouse. if you or others acted like that in in a line for fast food, somebody would punch you out.
whatever message you sjw want to get across has been lost and neutered

Reactions: plj46

titan05

Pelagic Terminator
Apr 7, 2004
San Diego North County
Name
Jim
Boat
Chelsea Rae
Questions I have .....If it had been a Black cop that killed George Floyd, would the same thing be happening across this country ?
How about a Black Cop killing a White person?
White Cop killing a White Person ?
Would White people have taken to the streets and looted, burned, destroyed and killed people in the name of what ?

Now match them up

Is it a Race issue ?
Police Brutality issue ?
Right or Wrong issue ?
Left vs Right issue ?

The easy answer would be..."All of the Above" and we all know that the only way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time so what is the priority first bite ?

Please feel free to think it through because until we all are able to identify what the real issue is we will never be able to begin to fix this.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Very well said,especially the "go fuck yourself" part.Thank you.

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
Nothing will fix our country. Its a shit hole mess.

While Floyds death is tragic, he's not the first and wont be the last to die in the custody of LEO. In Custody death has been studied in depth for years and there is plenty of science behind it. Unfortunately a common factor in most cases is the suspects actions prior to, narcotics use prior to, extreme physical exertion prior to and, like in Floyds case, positional detention factors. Yes, knee on the neck is a no-no in most jurisdictions, and a shitty way to maintain control of someone. Its also possible that just being cuffed in the back seat would of caused Floyd's death. Of course we will never know if that's the case or not.

As for the race factor. I don't think anyone can prove it was race related. Anyone else in custody, regardless of color, behaving that way would of likely been treated the same way by the same group of Leo. You kick Leo when they put you in the back seat and start going crazy your going to get removed from the back seat and in some cases hobbled, or transported strapped to a gurney. I've seen guys kick windows out, dislocate their shoulders, and crack their heads open on divider screens, so generally removing them from the car is for their safety.

So is using the race of the involved just to add fuel to the fire. People look for excuses to be lawless and disobedient. Do some of the protesters actually care about FLoyd, absolutely. Do a lot of them just want to say fuk you to the government, absolutely. Do a lot of them just want a reason to break shit, steal, assault and murder, absolutely. Often times all three groups are mixed together, so quickly the message gets lost and the lawless gets the attention. And then you have Leo's getting killed, businesses refusing them service, "leaders" telling them to stand there and take the abuse, PDR requests for LEO personal information including home address, web sites starting up to report houses that you see LEO cars parked at...anyone see where this is going. Nation wide movement to get Leos to not want to do the job. This is fueled and supported by politicians and people in power. A world without law enforcement. Hmm.

I see a lot of protest signs that say stop killing us. How about stop killing yourselves, or each other. or LEO's. Lets protest that. Statistically Leo kills twice as many whites as Blacks across the nation every year. Why no protests. Wait, you say Floyd was Unarmed. Yes, he was, and handcuffed. He died unarmed because of personal choices and poor police control tactics. So fix the problem, weed out shitty personnel and address poor training agency specific, but Nation wide Leo reform is not necessary nor is it the solution. And rioting, looting, assault, robbery, and murder is not proving anything and counterproductive to the goal of wanting police reform. It actually causes police to be more militarized.

So how about Nation wide people reform. Lets start there and see what happens.

Last edited:

Lundalakan

Sep 29, 2016
Socal, Poway
Name
Lou
Boat
Lund alaskan
Until we have robotic cops you will always have the human factor involved. There’s no way I would be a city cop in a large metro area. They deal with and take a great deal of chit on a daily basis. It’s not a matter if if a few will snap.....it’s a matter of when they snap.