Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
fifth grade namcalling encouraged by the infant in the whitehouse. if you or others acted like that in in a line for fast food, somebody would punch you out.
A libtard says what? Good luck with that whole punch out thing, us trump supporters are the redneck church goers and only fear one person and you ain’t that person.

Captain Decent

The Bert makes ‘em Squirt
Nov 2, 2017
Covington, wa
Name
Ryan
Boat
The Bert Makes ’em Squirt
That cop should hang! And his fucking onlooking chronies who stood idly by should be behind bars too.

But...

As soon as you turn this into a race war you do nothing but instigate more division and more animosity and I am out.

We could be addressing this together but the liberal elite will make sure this divides us and nothing gets done.

G-Spot

Captain
Mar 14, 2008
Salem/OR/USA
Name
John
Boat
53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
That cop should hang! And his fucking onlooking chronies who stood idly by should be behind bars too.

But...

As soon as you turn this into a race war you do nothing but instigate more division and more animosity and I am out.

We could be addressing this together but the liberal elite will make sure this divides us and nothing gets done.
So true! The douche bag cop is not racist, he’s a douche bag! He would do that to any color person! If the check forging resisting arrest guy was white...... he still would have put him on the ground and knee on his neck!

this guy is a total douche, but the footage is significantly edited too! Somehow he went from setting on the ground against a brick wall on the sidewalk to being 15 feet away on the street Up against the tires of a car with three cops on him.. He did not deserve to die and the douche bag should have let him up, but there is the typical editing to show one slanted side going on...

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
You know those two worked security together at a bar. They knew each other..

Conspiracy theories anyone. Is the left that desperate. Is Floyd really dead...are the Clinton's and Soros involved. Hmm..so many questions.

One things for sure ..where in for a reckoning and it's not guna be pretty. This country has come un hinged.

G-Spot

Captain
Mar 14, 2008
Salem/OR/USA
Name
John
Boat
You know those two worked security together at a bar. They knew each other..

Conspiracy theories anyone. Is the left that desperate. Is Floyd really dead...are the Clinton's and Soros involved. Hmm..so many questions.

One things for sure ..where in for a reckoning and it's not guna be pretty. This country has come un hinged.
then there is.... the guy arrested is not the guy who murdered the guy..

2B63DA87-30A2-4F4D-9D8C-2764907A0588.png

tacklejacked

Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
Ears are different to..they could of found a better look alike...geez.

WaveDancer

Fishing The Pacific Ocean & Puget Sound Since 1969
Aug 26, 2008
Kitsap/Westport, WA
Name
Ken
Boat
Prowling for a Cat

WaveDancer

Aug 26, 2008
Kitsap/Westport, WA
Name
Ken
Boat
Prowling for a Cat
Reactions: G-Spot

WaveDancer

Aug 26, 2008
Kitsap/Westport, WA
Name
Ken
Boat
Prowling for a Cat
Guys, Susan Rice has just announced on CNN that this looting was all caused by Russia. You just cannot make this shit up....
She knows she's big time FUCKED when It's her turn to be arrested so she is running her mouth to anybody that will give her the time to do so!

Have fun in prison skank!

WD

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
horseshit if you support the donald, you're part of the problem.
fifth grade namcalling encouraged by the infant in the whitehouse. if you or others acted like that in in a line for fast food, somebody would punch you out.
What a stupid thing to say.I guess you support rioting,looting and the destruction of peoples property that had zero to do with any of this ? Now get back out to your peaceful protest.

critterkiller

AKA Cohobankie
Jul 18, 2012
W.Seattle
Name
Jefe'
Boat
1998 Tiderunner Pt. Defiance
Cops gonna walk, his knee didn't kill the guy and these race riots mimic 2016 which fueled racial tensions helping the don. All you die hard right wingers really know how smart Roger Stone is...? https://g.co/kgs/BhAEsb. Do you really even know who he is? He is a fucking genius the republicans turned their back on. The very people who hat the don are falling right for the bait and they don't even know it.

I know an officer or two and I wouldn't want to deal with the bullshit that they deal with on a regular basis. All said, the officer was being a total dick and should know better.

Last edited:

carrie's bait boy

No ones prostaff
Apr 17, 2015
Kent WA and Westport WA
Name
norm
Boat
Too many
The looters in Bellevue broke up my nieces clothing shop today. Then the cops wouldn’t even let my brother come in and put plywood up to cover the windows. Probably for the best. At least I didn’t have to go bail him out. I’m sure he would have worn those cops out for standing by while her glass was kicked in with no arrests. Fuck you to the protestors, the rioters, and the police departments that don’t have the balls to take on these various law breaking groups. Do you know the difference between the protestors, the rioters, and the police in our cities? The first 2 have better leaders!

G-Spot

Captain
Mar 14, 2008
Salem/OR/USA
Name
John
Boat
The looters in Bellevue broke up my nieces clothing shop today. Then the cops wouldn’t even let my brother come in and put plywood up to cover the windows. Probably for the best. At least I didn’t have to go bail him out. I’m sure he would have worn those cops out for standing by while her glass was kicked in with no arrests. Fuck you to the protestors, the rioters, and the police departments that don’t have the balls to take on these various law breaking groups. Do you know the difference between the protestors, the rioters, and the police in our cities? The first 2 have better leaders!
time to make some local militias! I am seriously getting to that point!

Pacific Jigger

You’ll never know unless you go
Sep 16, 2019
United States
Name
Bud
Boat
Formula 233
I believe the small boutique firm of Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson created the answer to this situation quite some time ago. For variety, the firm of Mr. Samuel Colt has produced some very worth answers also.

Baby J

Jul 28, 2017
Puyallup
Name
Jeremy
Boat
23' Walkaround
My sister and her family live close to the riots in Minneapolis and they are terrified to leave the house. She said there’s large groups of angry people everywhere at all hours. She’s definitely changed her views on guns now. She called me and asked me what they should get. Her husband just purchased their first firearm. High capacity 12 gauge.

rwl

May 19, 2015
Name
rwl
Boat
bass tracker
Inslee encouraged protests. No mention of social distancing.
jay tweet.jpg

Reactions: marlyn

WaveDancer

Aug 26, 2008
Kitsap/Westport, WA
Name
Ken
Boat
Prowling for a Cat
If the voters in this state keep electing Dem politicians you should expect nothing but the same old shit.

The Federal part of the election in November should be handled 100% by the Military, nationwide and you must have ID matching the ballot you were mailed in order to turn in your ballot at the vote collection sites. (if ballots are mailed in advance, you can do all your thinking at home and the lines to simply turn in and cast your vote after confirming your ID should run pretty quickly IMO. Maybe also open the vote for more than one day, say Sunday-Tuesday, 3 total days)

NO VOTE BY MAIL FOR THE FEDERAL PART OF THE ELECTION, PERIOD!!!

More and more election fraud is being exposed every day, it is way to important to take any chances on the FEDERAL Election.

Just my .02

WD

Last edited:

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Both the county and the private autopsy results on Floyd are out. He had meth and fentanyl in his system and he died from a heart attack due to arteriosclerosis and hypertension with an assist from the arrest which he decided to resist.

tacklejacked

Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
Both the county and the private autopsy results on Floyd are out. He had meth and fentanyl in his system and he died from a heart attack due to arteriosclerosis and hypertension with an assist from the arrest which he decided to resist.
He was a dead man walking. Pretty tough to prove murder. Maybe get manslaughter for poor use of a control technique and to keep the country from burning to the ground.

I've fought a few guys over the years jacked up on PCP...man they don't feel shit. But when they crash it's often spells death, just like fentanyl. That shit is bad news.

TanstaaflSD

Dec 3, 2013
San Diego, CA, USA
Name
Tanstaafl
Boat
n/a
The silver lining .......
The public is not fooled.....

Gun Stocks Surge Past Broader Market
Shares of gun makers jump, continuing this year’s winning streak amid coronavirus, protests (WSJ)
Monday, June 1st - Sturm Ruger stock up 9%, Olin stock up 4%

Tight Lines (soon!)