Nathan Gunter

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 4, 2018
Sacramento
Name
nathan Gunter
Boat
Frenzy
Got no insurance right now and don't wanna risk getting sick. If you have any extra patches and felt like letting go of some, please message me.
Thanks in advance

miaf

Apr 14, 2013
Name
Boat
I thought the patches were prescription?

Rocket Dog

Tagging and Bagging
Mar 2, 2010
SoCal
Name
Rocket Dog
Boat
passenger again
I got some and yes you need a prescription.. what are we bartering... I assume these are more pricy then TP..

Nathan Gunter

May 4, 2018
Sacramento
Name
nathan Gunter
Boat
Frenzy
Well everyones different. And dramamine don't do dick for me. The patch a guy gave me worked great.
Actually took me out of my sickness. And thats pretty much unheard of.
Yes, it's prescribed. So even if insurance doesn't cover it theres still the office visit I'd have to pay for before I could even get prescribed.
So if I've answered those topics, let's get some help, not b.s.
If you feel lile helping out and we can work something out perfect and thanks.
Please message me.

Rocket Dog

Tagging and Bagging
Mar 2, 2010
SoCal
Name
Rocket Dog
Boat
passenger again
Good to know... I all stocked up, but want are you looking for 1, 2 a box?

AKSalmon

Jul 15, 2006
Juneau, Alaska
Name
Bill Brown
Boat
Sold my Parker. You can find me on the Red Rooster.
My understanding is that the patches are bad for people with high blood pressure. I think this is why thy are prescribed -- so that a physician can determine whether they are safe for an individual.

Nathan Gunter

May 4, 2018
Sacramento
Name
nathan Gunter
Boat
Frenzy
My understanding is that the patches are bad for people with high blood pressure. I think this is why thy are prescribed -- so that a physician can determine whether they are safe for an individual.
Thats what I've heard also

Rocket Dog

Tagging and Bagging
Mar 2, 2010
SoCal
Name
Rocket Dog
Boat
passenger again
I wish it worked like that for me.
I couldn't take enough to keep me well. Lol. The patch works great for me tho.
How have you been getting them? If you go out a lot, I assume you take a lot.. just asking. I had vertigo and it's how I got them...unless it's a washing machine out there it's not that bad, sick wise for me. Also, 4 patches per box.

Nathan Gunter

May 4, 2018
Sacramento
Name
nathan Gunter
Boat
Frenzy
I never got sick before turning 40. Since it's been a crapshoot. It doesn't even have to be bad. I just dealt with getting sick the first few times. Then the next couple times tried dramamine, then boenine. Neither worked. While on a trip, sick , one of the guys on the boat offered me a patch. It took just under an hour to staighten me up. So at this point I want to have a few to take when I go.
What would you want for a box?

swami 805

Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
there was a long thread on here awhile ago about avoiding sea sickness. They talked about a pill you can get online that is the same active ingredient as the scopimine patch. Might check that out

Reactions: Nathan Gunter

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
there was a long thread on here awhile ago about avoiding sea sickness. They talked about a pill you can get online that is the same active ingredient as the scopimine patch. Might check that out
its called Kwells .

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
Unless I am mistaken each patch can be used for 3 consecutive days as long as you do not take it off.

I found that the glue that holds the patch on is not good. They come off after showering or if the weather is hot and you perspire a lot. So I put a water proof bandage over the patch to keep it on.

Reactions: makairaa

mullet

Metal Fabricator
Jan 10, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Mike
Boat
19"Gregor
Seeing as how it's a script I'm pretty sure what your proposing is illegal . That being said you shouldn't need to pay for a doctor visit .Just call your GP and ask for a script .

Allen Rice

Cranefish
May 21, 2019
West covina
Name
Allen Rice
Boat
N/A
Bonines & dramimines both suck ass !! Go to the closest Walmart and get the equate brand motion sickness for less than $2 a box! I take 1 the day before the trip and 1 an hour before. Boom ! Done! No sleepiness, no cottonmouth, no Iill effects! It's easier on the stomach ,too!!

offshore6

Where's the tuna?
Aug 20, 2006
Indialantic, Florida
Name
Eric
Boat
Boat Ho
There are two different "Dramamine" pills: The 24-hour one has the same ingredient as Bonine (and works great for me). The other is a pill that you have to take a few times a day (gives me cotton mouth, drowsy, etc.). For me, the patch has some side-effects, too. Everyone should find what works for them and use it.

Reactions: makairaa