55 gallon fuel cell

Large teak swimstep

Full canvas cover, new stitching

Custom bow roller with Bruce anchor, chain and rode

Lowrance chart plotter/fish finder and VHF radio

Dual Blue top Optima batteries

Detachable bait bag with raw water pickup

Bimini top

Single-axel trailer with new side bunks, new winch, new tires, spare is also new

Just waxed and detailed, very clean for new owner

I have owned the boat for almost six years and have predominantly used it to dive the islands. Boat has been to every channel island except Clemente (yes it’s been to Nic) and that’s only because I didn’t get a chance to drive it down there and take her out. Easily circumnavigated Capa, Cruz, Rosa and Catalina. This boat rides very well in following seas making it nice to get home at the end of the day.

This is a very easy and efficient setup to own. Most common motor in the United States, everything is straight forward and easy to service/repair with minimal mechanical knowledge. Trailers very easily. I have been towing it with a Toyota Tacoma with no issues. Great starter boat for someone getting into fishing/diving/boating.

Fuel economy is a little over 3 mpg for a 150+ mile range. Boat cruises at 21-24 knots. Swim platform makes it very easy to get in and out of the water. Cabin sleeps two.

$14,500 obo

Call or text

Errin
805-448-6903

1.JPG

2.jpg

3.JPG

9.JPG

11.JPG

13.JPG

18.jpg

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

6.jpg

5.JPG

Upvote 0

Errin

Snorkeler
Jun 22, 2015
Santa Barbara
Name
Errin
Boat
Cabo 216
I remember those days. I am trailering over 20 miles to use a hose now it's ridiculous. Not sure why City of SB thinks they are saving people by shutting the wash down but....

Thanks bud

Reactions: Canyon
Upvote 0

Latest posts