Seahorse trip to SCI on 4/18.... Lots of Pix!

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Thanks again to Simon for organizing a great trip on the Seahorse out of Dana Wharf Sportfishing in Dana Pt.
Flat seas, wide open calico fishing, a great group of fishermen, a fantastic Captain & Crew, and a ton of free stuff from several very cool sponsors for the kids.
Couldn't have asked for a better day on the water with our sons.
Thanks again to everyone yesterday for a very fun trip.

Attachments

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"

Attachments

martman

Oct 13, 2007
Laguna Niguel
Name
marty
Boat
I'll bring the beer
Epic! Glad you guy's had a good time out there with the groms! My little guy is still about a year away.....Good to see Spike workin it!!!!!

Eye Problem

If 1st you dont succeed, failure may be your style
Mar 26, 2003
Lake Forest
bdoutdoors.com
Name
Greg
Boat
AHOAGAIN
Looked like a good time for all. I love seeing the kids out there, thanks for sharing.

Dos Locos

DC4LYFE, RIP Derelict #4
Jan 6, 2004
LAKESIDDDDDEEEEEE!!!
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 21 Special Edition the "Dos Locos"
Awesome!! I can't believe how tall FKG is getting Brandon, unreal how fast they grow up.

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
I would really like to thank all the sponsors that supported this trip. And a big shout out to Ali and Jason for all the swag they kicked down "WOW".

Capt. Tyler and Dana landing kicked down the 1st place and 3ed place prize for the jack pot.
BD member Mike "Marlon" kicked down a killer dike and needle nose pliers set for 4th place.

Killer Dana pitched in a bunch of shirts and hats.

Saluki raffled off a brand new rod and reel and the young future ARMY warrior Randall won it.

Spike what can I say:urno1: thanks for all your help.

All of the fathers that were on this trip made this a great trip for the kids. All you guys are A1 in my book, It will be my pleasure to share the rail with you guys again.

I don't need to say how BAD ASS Capt. Tyler and his crew are we all know.

Fishbones

Your wife thinks about ME
Nov 7, 2005
Chula Vista
Name
Rich
Boat
One Off 28' Custom Built Skipjack (SOUTHWESTERN) & 18' Sylvan (Short Runs)
Looks like the "G" man is all smiles now. I guess he's not pissed any more about leaving him at home this coming weekend. Cherish those days guys,they will grow fast.

Pescador Paul

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 11, 2004
Carlsbad, CA
Name
Paul
Boat
Sold the Pursuit- Only a kayak and Wave Runner now
This was a great trip. The calico fishing was off the hook. Thanks to the captain and crew of The Seahorse, Spike, Simon, Saluki, and everyone else who made this possible.

dicky moo

Yellowkiller
Jun 12, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Name
Spiro Bahos
Boat
none
Brandon pleasure meeting you and FKG we had a blast. Vasili keeps talking about how much fun he had. Thanks to all who donated gift for the kids.

simeon

Coconutz
Feb 8, 2010
lake elsinore ca
Name
simeon
Boat
no boat
Thanks to everyone for making this trip happen. Hats off to an awsome crew. Didnt really know what to expect at first being my first trip out with my son. But "wow" it was a great day on the water with a great group of people. People hooken and handing it of to the kids, what an awsome group of guys and also kids, count us in for the next one.

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
Boat
Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
Wow fun trip!

mY DAd had me on water very very young and I am fortunate to have caught some stupid fish before I was 8 that many have yet to catch as an adult...because of that and what my dad did I have much respect for Dads getting the kiddos involved very young! My hat is off

Captain Tyler. I worked with a tyler in the 90s when I worked dana boats including the Sea Horse. Could this be the same tyler? ITs been 12 years or so so my memory cant remember the face...Although I do remember old captain Dan whos sister I dated for a bit LOl as well as big hair LOL

Birds Nest

Mar 20, 2008
Laguna Niguel
Name
Randy
Boat
?
:lux::lux::lux::lux::lux:Randall and I had an absolute blast. simon your idea paid off big time. thanks to all who donated gifts. and extra thanks to you brandon for feeding the giant and the raffle rod. Randall is stoked on it.
enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to more rail time with you all

tsurikichi

Apr 25, 2005
SoCal
Name
Ron
Boat
10' 2 1/64"
Hi Saluki,

Great job with all the kids !! I see a new crop of anglers !!

tsurikichi

catchoftheday

May 7, 2007
San Clemente , CA
Name
JEREMY
Boat
sold it
:lux::lux::lux::lux::lux:Randall and I had an absolute blast. simon your idea paid off big time. thanks to all who donated gifts. and extra thanks to you brandon for feeding the giant and the raffle rod. Randall is stoked on it.
enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to more rail time with you all
I think you should thank brandon for your new rod and reel being that your son will be away at boot camp and we all know who is going to use it . Hey it was great to fish with you and your son .

Bank Robber

Hyperbolist
Apr 9, 2006
Merritt Island
Name
Dean
Boat
F/V Bank Robber
Really great pics Brandon! Thanks for putting the shindig together Simon and to the sponsor type folk for all the prizes and swag! Jack wore his Fishworks hat all the way home. I said it before but really great meeting everyone. Great group of kids and the dads were okay too :D Me and Jack of course are in for the next one.

BornFisher

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 17, 2003
Encinitas (Olivenhain)
Visit site
Name
Bill Fisher
Boat
18' Bayliner Trophy, cuddy
Sign me up for the next one! Yeah it`s been 50 years since my dad took me fishing on the Seahorse. We caught yellows at the barn kelp, it was my 10th B-day, I ate 3 burgers, and my dad won a silver seahorse and some bucks for the JP! Memories like that never die!
WTG Tyler and all who went!