Seafood Sale Potential? Need feedback.

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Ok everyone. Here is the item list. You will notice that there are categories per page (Shrimp/Crab/Finned Fish/Mollusks etc). Each sub category has sizing we sell in. I've left the prices out because well..its a shit ton of items to customize. So just let me know what item and specification youd be interested in and Ill custom price it for you!

Attachments

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Sorry Scoot, so our direct customer quoted prices are usually on there, so I had to remove them. If you are interested in anything, I'll quote you directly via direct message. Happy to break it down any way you need! I've been quoting a lot of guys so far.

Reactions: TwoTapPat

TooManyHobbies

The guy that makes the glass stuff
May 10, 2010
White trashville
Name
Garrett
Boat
21' SeaRay Laguna CC "Sea 'Scape"
Worse, I don't have Any SPOT PRAWNS!

And I would be vac sealing them...Just throwing some jabs
That’s how you freezer burn them!!
Take the uncooked tails still in the shells, put them in in a Tupperware like container that can hold 30 or so, and fill with water. Freeze away. I forgot some that were over 3 years old this way. Still beat whatever poo filled pond shrimp you are selling, and no burn!

Regardless, Wahoo and sword sound like fish I’m not going to catch anytime soon. Will send you a message.

Reactions: rickstah

rickstah

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 24, 2013
Bremerton
Name
Rick
Boat
19' Maxum for the Sound / Ocean boat-ho
Take the uncooked tails still in the shells, put them in in a Tupperware like container that can hold 30 or so, and fill with water. Freeze away. I forgot some that were over 3 years old this way. Still beat whatever poo filled pond shrimp you are selling, and no burn!

Regardless, Wahoo and sword sound like fish I’m not going to catch anytime soon. Will send you a message.
Yep,. Vac packing shrimp doesn't work well. The barbs on the tails/shell rupture the bag and you end up with crap. Even if you use bone protector sheets.

Reactions: wils

gabe0308

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 25, 2008
B'ham WA
Name
Gabe
Boat
SAANAUK' (SEASPORT 24XL), Tlingit Princess (20' Wooldridge Sport Offshore)

After they are frozen then pop the shrimp cubes out and wrap in plastic wrap and stack in freezer. That way the wifey gets her Tupperware back and doesn’t bitch about the Tupperware disappearing.

Reactions: wdlfbio

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
I’d like to see prices. Love me some octopus! Grouped and snapper too.

For me it isn’t that I don’t want rock/halibut/salmon/spots... it’s because I ate them all already!
Do you want some Spanish Octopus, Grouper and Snapper Pricing.?? We have some awesome cooked tentacles from this company Fribo, it's a great product. Otherwise if you like to cook your own, we have tray packed whole octos, from 2-4lbs each and up to 6-8lbs each.

Let me know

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
Do you take govt stimulus checks 😆

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
When does this sale take place 😆

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
When does this sale take place 😆

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Hoping to put the order in Wednesday AM and should have product by Friday. Meet up next weekend (saturday)sometime mid day and a centralized area where everyone can come meet.

Frozen from China, not fresh..lol
And other Countries too!

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
If anyone else is interested in placing an order or if you need to finalize, Please try to have your order in with me by tomorrow. I am going to try to get this entered in and on a truck by Wednesday. Hoping to have this ready to handout by Saturday/Sunday this coming weekend!!! If this works out, I'll work on doing this every month or so (pending enough orders)

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Hey Matt, Thanks again for opening this up and all the detail and info you provided! Looking forward to some tasty dinners in the near future.
No problem! Glad I can provide some other options to everyone! It's nice to change it up every now and again.

Duramax2500

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 6, 2010
Puyallup, WA
Name
Mike
Boat
Defiance Admiral 220 EX "Tunaholic"
Anyone interested in splitting a case of calamari steaks and/or scallops? I’m just about out of freezer space after the beef sale.

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Here is who I have down for sure with items on order:

DragonBalls
Hi-Way
ReelHooker
FishPimp
Fireball
Aznnite

Here is who has mentioned interest and still looking into items:

WildlfBio
Frozenherring
Duramax2500
Kingcg

If you do not see your name on either list and live in WA or are working something out with a WA BD guy, please message me and let me know. Working to get this entire order entered into the system today and any remaining orders by early tomorrow morning so that the trucker can pick up Tomorrow and have it up here by Friday! So far it sounds like I will be driving to meet the truck in Woodinville at one of his stops on Friday. From there, it would be great if we could all meet up that day... Looking at driving to Lynnwood (Alderwood Mall by 405/I5 exits or Potentially Kirkland (near 405 exits). Limited on freezer space to hold. Please do take a look at your schedules and let me know if you can make it mid day Friday. Working off a truckers schedule makes it tight for timing, but communicating with dispatch will help me get a play by play as he works his way North!

Call for immediate communication
360 591 5004

Fireball

Not so New
Jun 23, 2010
Lynnwood, WA. USA
Name
Bud
Boat
SOLD
Anyone interested in splitting a case of calamari steaks and/or scallops? I’m just about out of freezer space after the beef sale.
Jeff replied to your PM.

Duamax Mike? if Jeff is game you want to try a 3 way split on the case 10lbs each? Notes I have is 6 - 5 lb bags I was looking at the 10/20 untreated us scallops I think they were $11.35/ lb.

My order has been placed minus the scallops.

Duramax2500

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 6, 2010
Puyallup, WA
Name
Mike
Boat
Jeff replied to your PM.

Duamax Mike? if Jeff is game you want to try a 3 way split on the case 10lbs each? Notes I have is 6 - 5 lb bags I was looking at the 10/20 untreated us scallops I think they were $11.35/ lb.

My order has been placed minus the scallops.
If Jeff is good on splitting the scallops three ways I’m game.

Duramax2500

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 6, 2010
Puyallup, WA
Name
Mike
Boat
Fireball,

This is what Matt recommended on the bay (small) scallops I was interested in.

“Other option, which I would recommend as it is better quality, is a 30/40 Count Scallop from Peru. Same pack size of 30lbs. x6 - 5lb Bags. $6.25/lb delivered seattle. ($187.50).”

But if you and Jeff want the larger size, I’m good with that as well. I’ll PM you and Jeff my phone number.

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
I will see you on Friday. May @Fireball want to trade some scallops for calamari steaks. 😆

Reactions: Fireball

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
I will keep you all updated on here when we should be expecting delivery. Hoping the driver can keep me up to date on the hour or so starting tomorrow!