PNWMatt2016

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Hey Guys, as some of you know, I work for a major Seafood Importer and Supplier. We carry quite the variety of frozen products. 100% Net Weight. Sold by the case. Just like Roll the Bones, I have been thinking of including our weekly offer sheet on here for our PNW Brothers. Vance is already taking a peek at what we have. Would you guys be interested in buying seafood items at wholesale levels. Just a few species include: Vannamei White Shrimp, Black Tiger Prawns, Squid (Tubes & Tents/Whole), Green lip Mussels, Finned Fish (Tilapia, Milkfish, Red Drum, Swordfish, Mahi, Hamachi, Orange Roughy, Wahoo, etc etc), Scallops, frog legs and much more. I would get one order put together, our trucking group that we use to bring product from LA to Seattle makes a run on Mondays and Wednesdays usually. I would have the driver meet me somewhere and then have everyone meet me at a said location and distribute. Price would have freight included (.20-.25 cents/lb) If you have any specific items you've been trying source or you'd be interested in, please DM me and let me know. -Matt

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
One of the last things I should do. So yeah, I’m totally down for it. 👍

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Right on. I'll work on including the price list for everyone. If you have anything in particular you want, shoot me DM.

Reactions: Happy Daze

ratboy

Nov 18, 2006
sc
Name
jason
Boat
katie sea
No local seafood offered???? I'm confused you only offer frozen non local product?

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Alright. I've had a few direct messages sent. That seems to be working the best right now. I am having our marketing gal adjust the price list for me, and leave all pricing blank so I can customize prices for my PNW BD Brothers. If you have something your looking for, send it to me and I'll let you know if we have it or not. Hopefully by end of day I'll have an item list out. We are more of a commodity item importer..so not much for local species...

Reactions: FishPimpII

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
No local seafood offered???? I'm confused you only offer frozen non local product?
Correct, Frozen imported species. Shrimp, Mussels, Clams, Squid, Scallops, some lobster and crab products, Fish like: Mahi,Sword, Wahoo, Orange Roughy, Tilapia, Red Drum, Hoki, etc. (no local salmon, halibut, black cod, rockfish (we do have red snapper), trout etc etc)

FishPimpII

Shopping for a boat...
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
Deckhand of "JuiceboxII" And soon to be captain of fishpimpiii
Until this month we didn’t need local seafood. We could just go catch it ourselves!
The freezer is starting to this out so this could be cool. Would be interested in scallops/prawns.

ratboy

Nov 18, 2006
sc
Name
jason
Boat
katie sea
Correct, Frozen imported species. Shrimp, Mussels, Clams, Squid, Scallops, some lobster and crab products, Fish like: Mahi,Sword, Wahoo, Orange Roughy, Tilapia, Red Drum, Hoki, etc. (no local salmon, halibut, black cod, rockfish (we do have red snapper), trout etc etc)

ratboy

Nov 18, 2006
sc
Name
jason
Boat
katie sea
gotcha, you guys buy fish from the docks on the west coast at all? Thanks!

I'll dm you with some questions?

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
It's stupidest fucking thing until you start peeling through your freezer and you go..Man, I'm not feeling like another Rockfish or Salmon fillet or freezer burnt spot prawns...HAHA Maybe that canned tuna can sit for another few weeks before your next melt. LOL Thanks for support. I'll check it now! 8-)

TooManyHobbies

The guy that makes the glass stuff
May 10, 2010
White trashville
Name
Garrett
Boat
21' SeaRay Laguna CC "Sea 'Scape"
It's stupidest fucking thing until you start peeling through your freezer and you go..Man, I'm not feeling like another Rockfish or Salmon fillet or freezer burnt spot prawns...HAHA Maybe that canned tuna can sit for another few weeks before your next melt. LOL Thanks for support. I'll check it now! 8-)
Matt, if your spot prawns are freezer burnt, you aren't storing them correctly!!

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Worse, I don't have Any SPOT PRAWNS!

And I would be vac sealing them...Just throwing some jabs

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Working on a blank canvas item list, and then you pick and I create price for borthers. Busy day here.. so I will post soon.

Nomad, we store in Los Angeles, problem is that I do not have a way of distributing it out from the warehouse, as only signed customers can pick up from the receiving dock. Turtle is interested too. So if I can find a way to get this released out of Vernon Cold Storage legitimately, I will for sure let you guys know!

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Some people love them some frog legs.

My top picks:
Scarlett Snapper or Group Fillet. Awesome fishery from Indonesia. Line caught, small day boats that vertical jig them.

Wahoo Portions or Loins.

Swordfish Steaks.

Spanish octopus. Cooked tents or smaller raw whole. we call it the waygu of the ocean)

Salmon King

Mar 29, 2013
Everett, WA, USA
Name
Tim
Boat
Salmon King 21' Custom Pilothouse
I’d like to see prices. Love me some octopus! Grouped and snapper too.

For me it isn’t that I don’t want rock/halibut/salmon/spots... it’s because I ate them all already!

Reactions: PNWMatt2016

MYNomad

Heading South
Dec 12, 2007
Pacific Northwest / West Coast Mexico
Name
Rick
Boat
Yes
What is the name of your business? My brother used to run a seafood company (I don't remember the name) and Pacific Seafood and Supreme Lobster (supplies 75% of lobsters consumed on the strip) are / were our tenants.

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Sea Port.
We sell Pacific Seafood and Supreme. And we sell Charlies company, Newport (ca division though) Charlie, do you know/work with Gonzalo? (if you're on here right now)

We sell all over the US (AK, Hawaii, Lower 48), a little in Canada, Puerto Rico... to all Syscos, US Foods, all other major wholesalers, distributors, some grocery store chains, etc etc. You can find our Shrimp at Ivar's, our squid at Benihanas and more

Reactions: richard brangwin