Fat Guy

Almost A Member
Jul 7, 2011
San Clemente
Name
KG
Boat
none
Capt. Block, you really should think before you post. Encouraging people to dislike you and your operation is a bad call. And if you really don't care what people think of your service industry reputation, you might be the world's worst businessman.....

Upvote 0
Jul 22, 2008
In the boat/in the blind
Name
Bill
Boat
18' westcoaster SOLD
i fished this boat a few weeks back on a saturday i knew it would be crowded but 60 was a little out of hand. the deckhands were cool capt was cool we didnt catch many fish but it is fishing not catching.

on this trip there was 80% hispanic and most did not speak english i have no problem with that but the capt was right when i went in to the bathroom shit paper everywhere and yes after they wiped. im sorry if this offends some but the truth hurts sometimes. no im not racist my wife is spanish and my daughters are half so dont pull the racist bullshit with me.

to the op bitching about smoking on a boat give me a fricken break if you dont like it stay in your little BMW and stay inland.

Upvote 0

BLOCK

Sep 22, 2005
Oside
Name
BLOCK
Boat
18' Ranger
boat docked at 4. I was by the docks eating till 5pm watching the same guys drinking clean the boat once everyone left.

Only 1 deckhand for 40 fishermen? I'm sure you had more than that.

It's nice to know you're doing your best but you gotta talk to your deckhands and the ones that act like deckhands. Me and my buddies were talking about how nice it would be to have a job where we can smoke and drinking all day without a shirt while splashing water at each other. lol

thanks for the replies anyways captain. bonus points listening.

Def a bonus just seeing how clueless most people are..like urself..do you really think if a deckhand was guna drink he would do it out in plain sight for every1 to watch??? And for the record that kelp was 5 miles SSW of the harbor putting it some 20 miles away from the 267. That's about how far off ur whole story is..

Upvote 0

BLOCK

Sep 22, 2005
Oside
Name
BLOCK
Boat
18' Ranger
Capt. Block, you really should think before you post. Encouraging people to dislike you and your operation is a bad call. And if you really don't care what people think of your service industry reputation, you might be the world's worst businessman.....

If a few private boaters and internet fisherman experts on here wana take sides with some whiny passenger you think i want them out with me???

Reactions: mandoman68
Upvote 0

Michael H.

Jan 25, 2008
RANCHO CUCAMONGA
Name
MIKE HARRIS
Boat
No Boat
The replies almost sound like disgruntled ex customers who have somehow infiltrated the capt.'s site trying to disparage his operation. Please say this is so.

Upvote 0

johndtuttle

Angler/Client
Mar 20, 2008
Carmel, CA
Name
john
Boat
not crazy enough yet
OK! :D

Bro-tip #1

Block: When you are in a hole STOP DIGGING. LOL

Bro-Tip #2

@OP....If you have to go #2 on damn near any boat within a few hours of home, cork it. Good skill to have...voice of experience here bro, just sayin'...LOL

carry on, popcorns a poppin' :p:

Upvote 0

mandoman68

Big Loco
Mar 3, 2008
Aztlan
Name
Mandoman
Boat
Kathleen
You guys this shit way too serious. I straighten this guys crooked ass story and you wana fight me..??

For the record There was 1 deckhand. He was not drinking and sometimes can't keep up with the heads getting thrashed every 20 min.
Of course not! No fighting. Blaming folks of color for your boat being unclean was uncool. PIGs come in ALL colors. Its better to let um think your a jerk than to open your mouth and confirm it. Not too late for a retraction bro.........

Upvote 0

jakejake527

Mar 5, 2012
~ ~ ~ Oceanside ~ ~ ~
Name
Jake
Boat
Def a bonus just seeing how clueless most people are..like urself..do you really think if a deckhand was guna drink he would do it out in plain sight for every1 to watch??? And for the record that kelp was 5 miles SSW of the harbor putting it some 20 miles away from the 267. That's about how far off ur whole story is..
the kelp was our first stop and it took an hour to get there? only 5 miles? stop bullshitting man.

accept the fact that you had guys working on that boat that were drinking all day.....same guys who were cleaning the boat after the trip....

it's a freakin' pirate ship run by an idiot.

Reactions: ckster
Upvote 0
Jul 22, 2008
In the boat/in the blind
Name
Bill
Boat
18' westcoaster SOLD
the kelp was our first stop and it took an hour to get there? only 5 miles? stop bullshitting man.

accept the fact that you had guys working on that boat that were drinking all day.....same guys who were cleaning the boat after the trip....

well if you were only 1 hour out of the harbor you were not even close to the 267. those boats cruise at 7 to 8 knots not 20.

Upvote 0

BLOCK

Sep 22, 2005
Oside
Name
BLOCK
Boat
18' Ranger

100% dead serious bud..that kelp was 5 miles SsW..grabbed bait and 8knts down the beach that's about an hour..pirate ship indeed..

Upvote 0

BLOCK

Sep 22, 2005
Oside
Name
BLOCK
Boat
18' Ranger

Really the only thing that bothers about the WHOLE thread is that you keep claiming my crew was drinking. I can text you a picture of the manifest tomoro if you will correct yourself. Myself, the cook Domo, and Shawn the deckhand. The jarhead Chris and the other dude jeff that were drinking beers and trying to help him are paying passengers same as you.

Reactions: irukandji
Upvote 0

blubby07

Aug 24, 2009
Oceanside Ca
Name
Josh
Boat
21 Parker cc , and 2556 cierra yes its a bayliner (The Dude Man)
We had our Sea Trek experience Friday. Myself and 1 other boat were fishing a pretty nice patty south of the 267, 1 of us on each side, him close and me giving him some space. Sea Trek came in pretty hot underneath the patty, got about 20 feet away and had his passenger throw at it. No chum, no respect for the boats that were doing OK on it. None of the passengers appeared to hook up. We had drifted away from the patty a bit when Sea Trek decided to bail and drove 5 feet away from the patty as they motored away. Patty shut down completely. We marked it and came back 2 hours later and pulled fish off of it again. Not a good Sea Trek run-in.
Funny a few weeks back same exact thing happened to me. I was also on a paddy and called in another boat Jaesea, we were working the paddy together when way off in the distance I see the Sea trek headed straight for us and sure enough stopped 20 ft off our paddy without asking etc. I split and find another paddy about a mile or so away and instantly hook up and what do you know yep the sea trek heads straight to us and sets up on it again. I had my two young neices on board for their first time ever and they were catching fish until they showed up.
When I got back to the harbor I talked to the other boat and he couldnt beleive it himself.

Reactions: Evan Feely
Upvote 0

Ducksgo

May 19, 2013
Long Beach, CA
Name
Mark
Boat
Someone else's
Really the only thing that bothers about the WHOLE thread is that you keep claiming my crew was drinking. I can text you a picture of the manifest tomoro if you will correct yourself. Myself, the cook Domo, and Shawn the deckhand. The jarhead Chris and the other dude jeff that were drinking beers and trying to help him are paying passengers same as you.

Dude he's ethnic ignore his ass

Upvote 0

Michael H.

Jan 25, 2008
RANCHO CUCAMONGA
Name
MIKE HARRIS
Boat
No Boat
There are aholes everywhere, including BD. But why would you eliminate potential customers because of some hatred you have for a very large group of fisherman, many who are really objective folks. Let's just cut our losses and learn. I have a business and know the difficulties involved with all aspects of maintaining it. Hope you have a good day and we can find positive from this. Thanks

Reactions: ckster
Upvote 0

ckster

Oct 8, 2009
SD
Name
Chris
Boat
F/V Rubber Ducky
iv cut peoples line just cuz they had a bloody decks hat on...is that clear enough for you?
Posts like this make me wonder if you're pretending to be the captain just to ruin the business.
But then posts like this make me realize you really are the captain and you really are that bad at running a business.

Newsflash dude, this site isnt just private boaters who will never step on your boat regardless of if you piss them off and belittle them or not. Its one of the world's biggest fishing forums and certainly southern California's biggest collection of fishermen and women, ie potential clients. If you only wanna fish with the perfect non ethnic cool jarhead chris' s and jeffs of the world and no BDOers and stay in business, good luck.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.