NickyBaby

Jig > Bait
Sep 26, 2005
Lake Elsinore
Name
Nick
Boat
Shorebound
Jumped on the 3/4. Googans don't listen, crew did great even with people puking in the head, and all the chaos, epic fishing, came home early. 200+ fish
image.jpg

Upvote 0

limowreck1

A Complete Wreck
Jan 10, 2011
San Clemente, CA
Name
Scott Campbell
Boat
Grady White Bimini 306
Say what you want about Capt. Block but he finds the fish...

Thanks for the report.

Upvote 0

NickyBaby

Jig > Bait
Sep 26, 2005
Lake Elsinore
Name
Nick
Boat
Shorebound
Ray Charles would find fish this season

7 to 4 trip and got back early. 2 hours after most boats leave and 2 hours before they get back and still manage to do better than most of the fleet??

Or are you waiting for those massive schools of albacore to come cause some guy on a 4 day trip caught 1!

Reactions: calisnowhunter
Upvote 0

NickyBaby

Jig > Bait
Sep 26, 2005
Lake Elsinore
Name
Nick
Boat
Shorebound
Didnt bring my gps buddy, baits fine, just not enough like it has been for everyone

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jul 22, 2008
In the boat/in the blind
Name
Bill
Boat
18' westcoaster SOLD
How was the weather I'm thinking about going tomarrow but was supposed to be windy today and Thursday. [email protected]&$ I hate weather people they are never right

Upvote 0

Vermonster

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
Dumb question, but where is the Sea Trek out of? San Diego, or up north somewhere?

Congrats on a great day (3/4 day ;) ) of fishing!

Upvote 0

Vermonster

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
Damn. closest landing to me...... Should hop on one of those..... LOL

Also, am I reading that correctly that it's only $75 for a 3/4 day right now???? All other landing seem to be $135-145......... Nice!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dsignrguy

Mar 13, 2012
on my couch
Name
Shawn
Boat
nameless (11' inflatale pontoon)
Actually I would say STAY AWAY from that boat/crew. I was on that boat yesterday and witnessed a VERY disturbing incident. The deck hand (I believe his name was Sean) was being extremely rude and aggressive toward a few of the people on the boat. at one point, one of the people he was being an @$$ to stood up to him. they exchanged words, and that was the end of it.....until the boat docked. When the guy who argued with the deckhand was getting off the boat (he was first to leave as I'm pretty sure he just wanted to get away from there), the deckhand actually PUSHED HIM DOWN THE STAIRS and onto the dock. when he tried to get back up to defend himself, captain Block jumped on his back and choked him out. This was an outright assault on a paying customer for no reason (the deckhand started yelling "he tried to headbutt me".........never happened. he had it planned, it was obvious to all who saw it. I was not involved in anything that happened, nor do I know the people involved, I just feel everyone should know what happened and what to expect on that boat. I for one will NEVER go anywhere near that boat, crew, or landing. and if they guy who they got attacked happens to see this: if you wish to pursue legal action, I will gladly be a witness for you.

Upvote 0

limowreck1

A Complete Wreck
Jan 10, 2011
San Clemente, CA
Name
Scott Campbell
Boat
Grady White Bimini 306
Actually I would say STAY AWAY from that boat/crew. I was on that boat yesterday and witnessed a VERY disturbing incident. The deck hand (I believe his name was Sean) was being extremely rude and aggressive toward a few of the people on the boat. at one point, one of the people he was being an @$$ to stood up to him. they exchanged words, and that was the end of it.....until the boat docked. When the guy who argued with the deckhand was getting off the boat (he was first to leave as I'm pretty sure he just wanted to get away from there), the deckhand actually PUSHED HIM DOWN THE STAIRS and onto the dock. when he tried to get back up to defend himself, captain Block jumped on his back and choked him out. This was an outright assault on a paying customer for no reason (the deckhand started yelling "he tried to headbutt me".........never happened. he had it planned, it was obvious to all who saw it. I was not involved in anything that happened, nor do I know the people involved, I just feel everyone should know what happened and what to expect on that boat. I for one will NEVER go anywhere near that boat, crew, or landing. and if they guy who they got attacked happens to see this: if you wish to pursue legal action, I will gladly be a witness for you.
That's pretty disturbing indeed

Upvote 0

backslash

I learned to fish with plumber's line...
Jul 28, 2009
Oceanside
Name
Dey
Boat
Sold
...always there are 3 sides to the story and I wouldn't bash the landing,captain,deckhand or else...YET ...
:)
It sounds more like an unresolved animosity between those two...

Reactions: Saluki
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts