Offshore Sea Trek 3\4 day 9\9

chasto

Jun 28, 2009
v.c
Name
justin
Boat
ranger 350v
Went on the Sea Trek with a group of 6 buddies on Tuesday 9\9\14. To start off the $75 dollars for the trip was a bargain compared with the other landings I had researched prior to our trip. We left the dock around 7am got bait and by 9am we found our first kelp. We pulled up and instantly almost everyone on the boat was bent. We caught yellowtail, yellowfin, and dorado on our first stop on live bait, chunk bait, and jigs :eek: patty shut down so on our way we went. We found multiple patty's all day, almost all were holding fish and we caught fish off of. Two of my buddies caught yellowtail, yellowfin, and doradoo_O. I caught 2 dorado and a few yellowtail. To catch these type of fish on a 3\4 day boat is AWESOME!:D Captain Block and crew were extremely helpful as to what to use when and where, which contributed to us all catching multiple fish. (felt bad for the deck hands that were filleting for 3+ hours but we left them a good tip)and we will be booking another trip as soon as possible......... :jig: edit: trying to upload pics from phone but isn't working

Upvote 0

stuman

Brawndo the thirst mutilator
Sep 18, 2004
Oside
Name
stu
Boat
skiff
Sea Trek Tue Sep 09 2014, 08:31PM3/4 day16 anglersCaught : 9 Yellowfin Tuna 80 Yellowtail 9 Dorado

Upvote 0
Jul 22, 2008
In the boat/in the blind
Name
Bill
Boat
18' westcoaster SOLD
This can't be true because I read on the Internet that capt Block is a bad bad person and his crew doesn't work hard:D

Reactions: limowreck1
Upvote 0

NickyBaby

Jig > Bait
Sep 26, 2005
Lake Elsinore
Name
Nick
Boat
Shorebound
Were fish kept in gunny sacks all day?

Quit trying to stir the shit, fish were iced.

Here's your gunny sack fish bro, looks terrible huh.

image.jpg

Upvote 0

jakejake527

Mar 5, 2012
~ ~ ~ Oceanside ~ ~ ~
Name
Jake
Boat
After the first stop they filleted all fish and put them on ice. Unless passengers did not want to pay for them being filleted. Sounds like you were too cheap.
why do you think I'm too cheap?

If I remember correctly, the captain were calling passengers cheap if they didn't get their fish filleted.

Some "ethnics" like to keep heads and tails to make soup out of them...or want to cut the fish into steaks

A friend want to keep the heads, and was told that he had to pay extra. ?

sounds like you're trying to stir shit out of nothing

***edit*** by the way, I gave all my fish away that day cause I was too "cheap" to keep 2lb yellows

Last edited:
Upvote 0

limowreck1

A Complete Wreck
Jan 10, 2011
San Clemente, CA
Name
Scott Campbell
Boat
Grady White Bimini 306
I was on that boat about 3 weeks ago... fish were kept in gunny sacs and filleted on the way home

Upvote 0

chasto

Jun 28, 2009
v.c
Name
justin
Boat
ranger 350v

If I remember correctly, that's exactly what the captain said over the speakers....calling passengers cheap if they didn't get their fish filleted.

Some "ethnics" like to keep heads and tails to make soup out of them...or want to cut the fish into steaks

A friend want to keep the heads, and was told that he had to pay extra. WTF

***edit*** by the way, I gave all my fish away that day cause I was too "cheap"
You cry about them being in the sack all day. Then you whine about having to pay to get them filleted. Im sure they would have gave you the tail,head, guts etc. if you wanted them or ask them. No wonder you gave them away after not having them filleted they were probably rotten because YOU didn't or have the crew fillet them for you.:Beat_Them

Upvote 0

jakejake527

Mar 5, 2012
~ ~ ~ Oceanside ~ ~ ~
Name
Jake
Boat
You cry about them being in the sack all day. Then you whine about having to pay to get them filleted. Im sure they would have gave you the tail,head, guts etc. if you wanted them or ask them. No wonder you gave them away after not having them filleted they were probably rotten because YOU didn't or have the crew fillet them for you.:Beat_Them
that's a bit of a reach.

What's with you consistently making shit up. All I said was "yes...no RSW"

I had no intention on keeping 2lb yellows. I'm sure you were thrilled:rofl:

Upvote 0

slydawg

Always wishin' I was fishin'
Jul 14, 2004
Alta Loma/Huntington
Name
Billy
Boat
WWW - 25’ Proline

If I remember correctly, that's exactly what the captain said over the speakers....calling passengers cheap if they didn't get their fish filleted.

A friend want to keep the heads, and was told that he had to pay extra. WTF

***edit*** by the way, I gave all my fish away that day cause I was too "cheap" to keep 2lb yellows

Blame the bad boat speakers again. Lol

Upvote 0

chasto

Jun 28, 2009
v.c
Name
justin
Boat
ranger 350v
that's a bit of a reach.

What's with you consistently making shit up. All I said was "yes...no RSW"

I had no intention on keeping 2lb yellows. I'm sure you were thrilled:rofl:
Making what up.......actually all the yellows I caught were donated or released...I kept the 2 Dorado though;).

Upvote 0