I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
I don't know Carl -

I will be honest and say I've done worse when there was Jack Daniels involved - but I would venture a guess that a lot of these ladies are driving diesel trucks.

-- The old ones with the manual injection pumps...

ry%3D480

Almost all of them have the angry face on. This is what happens to the lonely housewife when the kids have left the nest and the postman ain't cutting it.

Upvote 0

Dick Getsinya

Almost A Member
Feb 11, 2014
Name
Dick Getsinya
Boat
yes
We'll have to agree to disagree on this one Stevo.......
Most all CALI Bimbos need make up.From years of sun worshiping at the beach.And Crying about evil fishermen killing furbags,gives them crowsfeet.Why do you think all the plastic surgeons are out here.LOL By the way anybody see sharon osbourne lately.LOLLOLLOL:eek: New rubberface injections.No wonder Ozzy fell off the wagon again.

Reactions: clintonstick
Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses

Upvote 0

Vic Lagina

King of all Fish
    Jul 23, 2014
    North County
    Name
    Vic Lagina
    Boat
    Valco
    Most all CALI Bimbos need make up.From years of sun worshiping at the beach.And Crying about evil fishermen killing furbags,gives them crowsfeet.Why do you think all the plastic surgeons are out here.LOL By the way anybody see sharon osbourne lately.LOLLOLLOL:eek: New rubberface injections.No wonder Ozzy fell off the wagon again.

Don't be such a Dick, this is a serious problem.

Upvote 0

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
    Fullerton
    Name
    SM
    Boat
    Salsipuedes & Czech Mate

The dermatologist I go to for skin cancer check ups, over half her practice is Botox, Juvaderm, etc. The women just pile in there. Sorta feel sorry for them that societal expectations forces such behavior on them.

That said, I'm very happy with my position in Actavis Plc (ACT) which just acquired Allergan, maker of Botox and Juvaderm. Those products are like gold cause the women gotta have it.

Reactions: bitesomthing
    Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat
    One that floats
    ry%3D480

If I was a starving near death Sea Lion, the last thing I'd want to see is that Camel-toe on the left. :zelfmoord
    don't they have a leash Law at the Beach' some one should call Animal control to pick up all them Dogs

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
    Name
    mike
    Boat
    g3
    The dermatologist I go to for skin cancer check ups, over half her practice is Botox, Juvaderm, etc. The women just pile in there. Sorta feel sorry for them that societal expectations forces such behavior on them.

That said, I'm very happy with my position in Actavis Plc (ACT) which just acquired Allergan, maker of Botox and Juvaderm. Those products are like gold cause the women gotta have it.
    i am thinking about getting a few botox injections somewhere

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

bitesomthing

Jul 13, 2003
    Southern ca
    Name
    chris
    Boat
    always upgrading

i agree, i made alot of money on the Allergan takeover.......

Upvote 0

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
    Fullerton
    Name
    SM
    Boat
    Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
    i agree, i made alot of money on the Allergan takeover.......

As a banker, the old Watson Pharmaceutical was one of my clients. Same with Allergan. Once I no longer had a conflict of interest, I bought both and now they are one. Life is good. Bitches keep shooting up that shit and lining my pockets.

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    Must be nice to diddle yourself all day taking facies until you get a F Book msg a cute and cuddly fish molester needs savin. If they looked like an anteater with fins these bimbos wouldn't bother.
    1st World problems.

Upvote 0

Omarkayak

I've posted enough I should know better...
    Jul 26, 2007
    Northridge, CA
    Name
    Donald W. Clarke III
    Boat
    11+ ft, Ocean Kayak Scrambler, P 'N' Queue Pod
    Sick Pup? Aren't they playing Coachella? Ella? Ella?

A curse on those people who would try to feed them Cheetos (probably flamin' hot Cheetos too), and on bratty kids that would kick them (probably wearing steel-toe flip-flops, too), and on people taking selfies with them (probably naked selfies, too, the creeps).

No question sea lions have over-acclimated to people, especially anglers, and gone all rumspringa at x-spots for fish migration like river mouths for anadromous (sp?) species and convenient haul outs like the children's pool at LJ and public docks. Similarly no question that the general public sees these creatures with a very empathetic eye. Yes, I'm a pessimist and can't help but think that the vast number of folks will forever look at the situation of starving sea lions as anything more but "those poor starving sea lions." What are you gonna do?

And, since the other subject has been brought up, you know what? Maybe I wouldn't hit that.

Yeah, right.

Well, actually I wouldn't, but for a bunch of other reasons.

Good fishin'!
    BDC OK

Reactions: Dick Getsinya
    Upvote 0

Thozguys

Professional Geek
    Jun 16, 2008
    South of Georgia and Alabama...
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Hydro-Sports 2800 Vector Walkaround
    I would be curious if the DFW could share the algorithm for determining how many deer need to be culled for a determined population density of an identified area. We could propose to use the same algorithm for thinning the seal population and say we are using an accepted methodology that has acceptance among the entire scientific community in California and the other 50 states.

I was told that by culling 8% of a starving population, the removal from that culling would guarantee the future of any given species.

Maybe we should use the science given to us by both the DFW and environmentalists to move or revise the current agenda. Here is an example;
    If the population is X, and 10% of X is starving, using accepted wildlife methodology to guarantee a species survival, 8% of the total population should be culled.. LOL

Anyway just a thought..

Upvote 0

Dick Getsinya

Almost A Member
    Feb 11, 2014
    Name
    Dick Getsinya
    Boat
    yes
    Rare Blue booby, boobs.Not the smartest birds either. POST 69!:rockin:
    im1.shutterfly.com.jpg

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Dick Getsinya

Almost A Member
    Feb 11, 2014
    Name
    Dick Getsinya
    Boat
    yes
    gather them up and go feed the real endangered animals ( Polar Bear ) win win
    Turns out polar bears are fine too.More left wing bs.Co2 is plant food.period!Don't see them trying to ban Cokacola do you?The strongest green house gas is,,,,,, wait for it....... Di hydrogen monoxide.It's everywhere!:eek:

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
    I think that without all that makeup, most would pass.

a little powder and a little paint can make a girl what she aint....

Just close your eyes and fantasize

I was going up to get my trophy at a car show, the playmate of the month was giving out the trophies and kissed the person getting the trophy... there was no way I was going to get that close to this hay bag... it would have taken more than two paper bags and a set of beer goggles... I wouldn't fuck that with Carl's dick. But in the magazine... I would have crawled over a block of broken glass just to smell the panties she wore last.

the moral of the story.... you can make one look good even if she doesn't... but there isn't a dam thing you can do to remove the bitch in them if that is how they are.
    Just my opinion and I could be wrong, I was wrong once before.

Upvote 0

rdrrm8e

Fucking Stan
    Nov 19, 2003
    Anaheim
    bdoutdoors.com
    Name
    chuck
    Boat
    No

I was going up to get my trophy at a car show, the playmate of the month was giving out the trophies and kissed the person getting the trophy... there was no way I was going to get that close to this hay bag... it would have taken more than two paper bags and a set of beer goggles... I wouldn't fuck that with Carl's dick. But in the magazine... I would have crawled over a block of broken glass just to smell the panties she wore last.

the moral of the story.... you can make one look good even if she doesn't... but there isn't a dam thing you can do to remove the bitch in them if that is how they are.

Reminds me of a funny story. Me and my partner were unveiling a new Paramedic van at City Hall. The Mayor, city council Dept heads, our Chief, media etc. were there...as was Miss Anaheim.

She is in full regalia, tiara, sash and all. After we were introduced to her she extends her hand like the Queen of England for us to kiss. No shit.

My partner looks her straight in the face and asks....
    .wait for it
    . "Is that the one you wipe with?"

True story circa 1980

Upvote 0

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
    Fullerton
    Name
    SM
    Boat
    Salsipuedes & Czech Mate

Awesome.

My daughter-in-law has several friends, all in desperate searches for "the man", who wear the cake-up make-up. One of them is a manager for MAC Cosmetics, which is that Hollywood stage make up. She packs that stuff on and she's always taking pouty lip selfies and posting on FaceBook. Carl would love her as she's a 6' tall Amazon with a full booty and perky A-cups. Only problem, she has the jungle fever cleat chaser fetish, favoring NFL players and NBA players. So Carl could not measure up, not compete.

Still remember a conversation with her when she was dating some guy who was just drafted in the first round of the NFL draft out of the University of Colorado. I had heard some things the guy about the from my DIL and had followed the draft. Not many guys go in the first round out of CU. So I struck up a conversation with her:

BT: First round draft pick out of CU.....So do you know what position he plays?

A: I don't know for sure. It rhymes with Quarterback, but he does not touch the ball a lot.

BT: Oh so he plays defense and must be a cornerback?

A: Yeah, I think that's it.

Dumber than a rock.

There was this other gal who always was hanging around. She was going to school at USC and supposedly lived with her parents in Riverside. She always ended up crashing at our place because it was half way in between, has plenty of room, etc. At the time my son and his wife were living in the East wing of our home, saving money for a home (they bought one). At the time, I was 100% on the road and just arrive home and wondered who it was. I talked to my DIL about and asked her to try and move her along. I will admit that I enjoyed all the photos they posted on FaceBook of their bikini pool parties they had at my place while I was on the road. One morning I pulled up to the breakfast table in the kitchen and there was this woman there I didn't recognize. Took me awhile to figure out it was the same gal, just without all her makeup on. Whoa, she was ugly.

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    Awesome.

My daughter-in-law has several friends, all in desperate searches for "the man", who wear the cake-up make-up. One of them is a manager for MAC Cosmetics, which is that Hollywood stage make up. She packs that stuff on and she's always taking pouty lip selfies and posting on FaceBook. Carl would love her as she's a 6' tall Amazon with a full booty and perky A-cups. Only problem, she has the jungle fever cleat chaser fetish, favoring NFL players and NBA players. So Carl could not measure up, not compete.

Still remember a conversation with her when she was dating some guy who was just drafted in the first round of the NFL draft out of the University of Colorado. I had heard some things the guy about the from my DIL and had followed the draft. Not many guys go in the first round out of CU. So I struck up a conversation with her:

BT: First round draft pick out of CU.....So do you know what position he plays?

A: I don't know for sure. It rhymes with Quarterback, but he does not touch the ball a lot.

BT: Oh so he plays defense and must be a cornerback?

A: Yeah, I think that's it.

Dumber than a rock.

There was this other gal who always was hanging around. She was going to school at USC and supposedly lived with her parents in Riverside. She always ended up crashing at our place because it was half way in between, has plenty of room, etc. At the time my son and his wife were living in the East wing of our home, saving money for a home (they bought one). At the time, I was 100% on the road and just arrive home and wondered who it was. I talked to my DIL about and asked her to try and move her along. I will admit that I enjoyed all the photos they posted on FaceBook of their bikini pool parties they had at my place while I was on the road. One morning I pulled up to the breakfast table in the kitchen and there was this woman there I didn't recognize. Took me awhile to figure out it was the same gal, just without all her makeup on. Whoa, she was ugly.
    buzz kill :rofl:
    Jimmy Smith for the win!

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.