Sea Horse charter with the Kids

el capo

Aug 15, 2007
El Mundo
Name
miguel
Boat
none
5 Red Bulls & let Frodo (he's one of the really cool deckhands) deal with him as he bounces around for hours. :D
Make sure to ask Frodo about watching me rip a 8/0 hook out of myself, it was a real good time. He is a pretty cool kid.

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Just got a box of BD swag for the kids. Bloodydeck's sent Hat's, shirts, little stickers, and BIG stickers.. Hope Tyler doesn't mind a few stickers on the boat....LOL....we have a bunch.

Bloodydeck's Rocks!
:git:

Thanks Ali!!!!!

Thanks Jason & Ali!!!!!!
Outstanding gift box of BD Swag!!!!!

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
Way kewl!

Spike and B have my cell for on-the-water reports...If you ladies need a SAT phone let me know. I'll see about getting one over prior...

Last edited:

Rubberhook2

Local Bluefin
Jan 19, 2007
San Clemente
Name
Tim
Boat
None
Each of those kids will need his own dock cart to get all their goodies up to the car after the trip...

Way cool guys...

Birds Nest

Mar 20, 2008
Laguna Niguel
Name
Randy
Boat
?
gonna be fun cant wait. the weather should be good its awesome too see it all come together for the little ones they will surely enjoy it and watching it will be great.
see you at johns

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
Way kewl!

Spike and B have my cell for on-the-water reports...If you ladies need a SAT phone let me know. I'll see about getting one over prior...

Put the SAT phone in the mail, that would be cool.:hali_ruahahaha:

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
So as we are fishing there will be a report ? The only reason i ask is because i was telling my wife about this and she would love to read the on the water report as we fish

Do you have a SAT Phone?

Chris kick it down.

spike

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 6, 2006
San Clemente CA
Name
Spike Ivins
Boat
any chance I get
Just got a box of BD swag for the kids. Bloodydeck's sent Hat's, shirts, little stickers, and BIG stickers.. Hope Tyler doesn't mind a few stickers on the boat....LOL....we have a bunch.

Bloodydeck's Rocks!
:git:

Thanks Ali!!!!!

Very cool, should be enough for an even distribution

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Just put a new top shot of 25lb on FKG's rig.

Tic
Toc
Tic
Toc
Tic
Toc

Birds Nest

Mar 20, 2008
Laguna Niguel
Name
Randy
Boat
?
i think we will bring 20,30,40 that should cover it maybe surface iron rig just in case. looking forward to meeting you all. the young warrior is hoping for a good trip. be sure to give him hell he needs it. and any advice from past or present service members. he will surely benefit from any advice as i none to give.

Hooops

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
17ft Whaler Montauk - "TYFISH"
Hope you dads and kids coon the yellow - my 4 year old was on board when I pitched the trip - the wife said next year.

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Cooter and I had FKG catching bonies and zip tying bait cages a week after his 5th birthday. He's been hooked on saltwater fishing ever since.

I started taking him to Irvine lake the year prior.

Hooops

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
17ft Whaler Montauk - "TYFISH"
Cooter and I had FKG catching bonies and zip tying bait cages a week after his 5th birthday. He's been hooked on saltwater fishing ever since.

I started taking him to Irvine lake the year prior.
Private boating on the Skipjack - my 2 and 4 year old do awesome - even on multi-day trips - they've caught all the frontside of Catalina is willing to offer from lobster, bonito, bass, halibut, to 15lb yellowtail - still waiting to show him the "joys" of sleeping in a dirty bunk and fishing with 25 of his best friends - but you can't beat the experience! Good luck to all on the trip - hope the yellow show or at a minimum - Tyler puts you on his "CodFather" spots at SCI.