bullyo

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 5, 2005
San Marcos
Name
Anthony
Boat
None
Had some time to kill and saw that the guys at San Diego Tackle Traders posted that they were having a sale. Went in not planning to buy much, just maybe a few jigs to support the guys since they have been broken into 2x the past year.

Well, that all changed when I stumbled upon the Truline bin. I asked (David maybe) what is the best deal in the bin as I am not too familiar with what Truline's are worth. He said he thinks he has a BD8 in there but it may already have been sold. He rummaged through the 25+ Truline blanks and found it. Well, I walked out with it and a Newell 332-5 to use for a dedicated wahoo bomb stick.

Good dudes and a little research on the blank after I left assured me I had got a great deal.

Torinogt68

Jun 19, 2013
San diego, ca
Name
Aaron McCranie
Boat
Whatever boat I can get on
Had some time to kill and saw that the guys at San Diego Tackle Traders posted that they were having a sale. Went in not planning to buy much, just maybe a few jigs to support the guys since they have been broken into 2x the past year.

Well, that all changed when I stumbled upon the Truline bin. I asked (David maybe) what is the best deal in the bin as I am not too familiar with what Truline's are worth. He said he thinks he has a BD8 in there but it may already have been sold. He rummaged through the 25+ Truline blanks and found it. Well, I walked out with it and a Newell 332-5 to use for a dedicated wahoo bomb stick.

Good dudes and a little research on the blank after I left assured me I had got a great deal.
How much did that blank cost you? And any pictures?

Reactions: plj46

Mike D.

That's my wave
Dec 18, 2018
North OC
Name
Michael
Boat
Surfboard
I bought a rod from them I still need to pickup, but it was an easy transaction and done all over the phone/email. Will work with them again

bullyo

Aug 5, 2005
San Marcos
Name
Anthony
Boat
None
I bought a rod from them I still need to pickup, but it was an easy transaction and done all over the phone/email. Will work with them again

Let me know if you need help with a delivery. I work both by them and in the OC

Pescador7

Dec 26, 2011
san juan capistrano,CA
Name
Robert
Boat
Pac Queen
Ones able to find great deals with them. I got my Hershey OD8 from them for $200 during Fred Hall this year. Will be be contacting them for more truline. They had a HD8 blank too, wanted $1500 :oops: