cortezpirasea

Pangero
Feb 23, 2012
la mesa, ca
Name
Russell
Boat
21 ft panga Sea Moan/17 ft gregor Pirasea II
Got a late start so the water had already come up. High tide was around 10:40? So conditions didn't give a drift. And the fish didn't give a damn that the bait was a perfect size. I waited around for the water to drop and push us around but it just wasn't happening even by the time I left at 2:00. The water was clear and calm. I got to see a small piece of kelp patty holding a decent size bass under it just floating along. I caught 3 bass and lost one. Girlfriend had a great time feeding the seagulls and pelicans with all the bait that was left over.

mexico 015.JPG

Jay1

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 1, 2015
Name
Julian
Boat
Boat hoe
Dam hope it’s better today headed out on an hr after the right swing .

Reactions: cortezpirasea

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
Got a late start so the water had already come up. High tide was around 10:40? So conditions didn't give a drift. And the fish didn't give a damn that the bait was a perfect size. I waited around for the water to drop and push us around but it just wasn't happening even by the time I left at 2:00. The water was clear and calm. I got to see a small piece of kelp patty holding a decent size bass under it just floating along. I caught 3 bass and lost one. Girlfriend had a great time feeding the seagulls and pelicans with all the bait that was left over.

View attachment 1243966
No offense.
But your girlfriend's tits look rock hard.

Otto

Aug 1, 2008
San Diego
Name
Floyd - Guy from Repo Man
Boat
19 SeaPro
Your girlfriend just hangs out with her hands behind her head ?

Reactions: cortezpirasea

Jay1

Jul 1, 2015
Name
Julian
Boat
Boat hoe
Out here right now and pulled nothing on the first pull ,7 shorts on the second and 3 shorts 3rd pull. Just waiting for the big ones.