Screwed by Fishermans Landing

matt fe2o3

Dec 23, 2020
San Leandro
Name
Matt
Boat
BT 101
Okay enough ragging on this guy, yes he's wrong but only because he doesn't really know how it works. Years ago I got to the landing and couldn't find parking, I had to lug my stuff from like a mile away. The boat was gone, I was pissed that they didn't wait for me :rolleyes:. Boo hoo ...

In relevance to your post, having not fished out of SD until last week - I had booked my son and I a hotel over in Gaslamp, figured we would wander around have a few drinks and motor over in the morning before getting on the 3 day.

As I reviewed the great information here on the forum to prepare I stumbled across the parking situation o_O. After careful review - ditched the hard rock and into the best western - LOL. Preparation is key and when something goes wrong following the process is really important.

Upvote 0

JamesZ

Jun 25, 2018
Montana
Name
James Zachary
Boat
Kenner 23
This dude is still crying about it on Facebook. And of course all the newb kooks are just sucking it up. Those clowns. Cry all you want. YOU MESSED UP. Not the landing. It's 100% your fault. Stop crying!