blackmouther

10%er during Salmon Season
Jun 29, 2009
Mount Vernon Washington
Name
Fowlmotuher
Boat
Shopping
It is about time someone sent a message to those dumb ass moonshine drinking hillbillies with their bible in one hand and high capacity clip M-16 machine gun assault rifle in the other about stereotypes and hatred!

I must say that I find it interesting that people who argue that it is normal and natural for two people of the same gender to unite must have missed health class the day they explained where babies come from. I suppose if one is to believe that, then it shouldn't be too much of a leap for them to understand that Phil might believe strongly in God and the values associated with that belief.

It is incredible to hear people speak of "rights and freedom" as they trample those of others to make their point. Freedom of religion only applies if the religious beliefs mirror what they believe. Otherwise, that person is just a hateful, ignorant bigot. It isn't hurtful name calling when they do it.

And this is what I traded most of my adult years for...

Can't top that.

Upvote 0

LippRipper

Almost A Member
Oct 11, 2011
Silverdale, WA
Name
Garry
Boat
22' Intruder
Disturbing how a group (Pickle Puffers) that has been trying for years to come out of the closet have no problem putting another group into the closet for having an opposing view point.

Upvote 0

Elkfins

Ungrateful Prick
Aug 8, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Name
Steve
Boat
"Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream
What I'm wondering is...

Why does anyone give a fuck???

Some redneck conservative Christian guy who works for a company run by faggots that caters to faggots says something derogatory about faggots... ends up getting fired by said faggots...

and it's a big fucking deal???

Upvote 0

Deviant

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 8, 2010
WA
Name
Tim
Boat
Arima SeaRanger 19
I love to see you fags get so worked up over a TV show and people on TV. I wish my life was that simple. You sound like women.

Merry Christmas!

Pretty dead right now so we have to entertain ourselves with trivial crap.
We are all waiting for halibut to start......

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
A & E Network is owned by the GB Packers.

We're all owned by the predominant media culture whom decide what's best for us to watch on TV, what's best for us to be concerned about, who our President and Congress will be, what we should think culturally, who we should idolize, what we wear, what we drive, who is fair game to smear and who is untouchable.

If their utopian pipe-dream isn't played out perfectly in real-life they distort reality to fit the hard-line narrow-minded utopian pipe-dream. Any differing view is systematically crushed and the messenger is personally and publically destroyed so as to not let a differing view gain traction and to put the fear of personal destruction in the minds of any who may speak out in the future.

Phil Robertson is nothing more than collateral damage in the media war on common sense and America's widely accepted traditional values system.

Upvote 0

BiggestT

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Thanks for the link. I'm outraged that Katie Couric's talk show was canceled.

Upvote 0

2futitus

Checks in the Mail
Aug 6, 2012
McCleary
Name
Nick
Boat
BW 255 Conquest
Once A&E's ratings drop, they may get the picture. The number one thing is their family sticks together; All for one!

Upvote 0

LippRipper

Almost A Member
Oct 11, 2011
Silverdale, WA
Name
Garry
Boat
22' Intruder
It will be a while for their ratings to drop. The next season starts in January and 8 of the 9 episodes are already complete. So either Phil will be in them or they will have to edit him out. Their ratings will be through the roof for the season's first episode as people will tune in to see if Phil's scenes are aired. Smart marketing move by A&E since they technically do not have to worry about not having him until the season finale.

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
I'm outraged that Katie Couric's talk show was canceled.

Now your head is right.

With that said...have you heard the new Miley Cirus Christma....oppps....I mean Holiday song "Dry-humpin' the Festivus Pole"? I've got the ringtone :)

Upvote 0

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
20 years from now I'll be talking with my grandkids about 9/11 and 12/18/2013.

The two days when American came together to fight terror!

Fuck me....

Upvote 0

BiggestT

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Now your head is right.

With that said...have you heard the new Miley Cirus Christma....oppps....I mean Holiday song "Dry-humpin' the Festivus Pole"? I've got the ringtone :)

Then I shall ping your phone repeatedly.:waglleybooty:

Upvote 0

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    Tues. Uncle Phil Was talking about you there.
    Enjoy your stay:rofl:

Upvote 0

trackerputnam

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Jun 9, 2007
    Washington
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    26' Striper "Just Keep Fishing"
    Have never watched and episode! Just could never get past the beards!

Upvote 0