TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
I know it's just another reality show but I see true living with some added drama to make the show a hit. I hope they leave A&E and go to another channel, but if there not allowed to be who they are, cancel the show altogether, stick with family values and sell your products online and fuck TV. Don't be a sellout to all the Liberal crowd who think we owe them something or that we are not allowed to point out that they are homosexuals. I find describing people as "Flaming" no difference than saying Black, White, etc. Profiling is not considered legitimate and if that is so, then statistics are useless, so do we have one standard for white people and another for our Non-descriptive citizens? Just Stop The fucking Madness and vote everyone of those professional Politicians out of office. You do your 8 years if re-elected, but after that, u go home and see the product of your eight service to your country and live what you sold to us. Also, how about you fuckheads taking a retirement pay cut versus our service members taking the brundt while you sleazy fucks keep padding your pocket! Stop IT! Period.

Upvote 0

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
May 9, 2010
North of Kali!
Name
Dave
Boat
4 and counting!
Tex, I knew you must have some redeaming qualities!

Thanks for the comments and your service!

Ducker!

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
I had to read the instructions, but I used the "parental block" feature of our cable box for the first time last night. :D

DING! Just like that, no more A&E in my house. :)

Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
I'm guessing that all of this is just a ratings ploy that worked better than they could ever have imagined...

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Remember the episode when they were getting their portrait taken by the Gay photographer?......he was very polite to him and all he said was"we got one here with mother issues".....:rofl:.....bring back Phil!....

Upvote 0

blackmouther

10%er during Salmon Season
Jun 29, 2009
Mount Vernon Washington
Name
Fowlmotuher
Boat
Shopping
If Willy and the cast had a set they would refuse to star in the next episode until Phil was allowed to return. A queer is a queer. Big fucking deal he spoke the truth and no bashing from the article i read he just said what most think. A and E will be cancelled today from my directv contrat.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Upvote 0

Team Sency

Fish!! Or be Fished!!!
    Jan 6, 2012
    Black Diamond
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    JuiceBox2
    If Willy and the cast had a set they would refuse to star in the next episode until Phil was allowed to return. A queer is a queer. Big fucking deal he spoke the truth and no bashing from the article i read he just said what most think. A and E will be cancelled today from my directv contrat.

Bingo...I hope the family sticks with their dad and says no Phil...no show. It is amazing that a minority belief from those that complain, control over what the majority wants. Like a few years ago when someone complained about a Xmas tree at Sea-Tac Airport, and then Sea-Tac just takes it down.

Phil shares what he has experienced and what he believes in and never said he would treat anyone in a poor manner. He was asked about the backlash, and he stood by his comments versus trying to spin them. It is nice to see someone say what they want to say, versus saying what they think would make others happy.

Upvote 0

Swede

Yachtless
  • May 2, 2008
    Pacific Northwest
    Name
    Swede
    Boat
    Kristen Lee
    I agree, you have the right to free speech and your own opinion as long as it coincides with popular culture or what the media deems as such. Let's not reprimand someone for giving an honest answer.
    I just learned A&E wanted to cut Phil's show-ending prayer at dinner because it might offend someone.

Upvote 0

drumford

gotta go babe!
    Sep 20, 2010
    C.M. CA
    Name
    Dondo
    Boat
    Cory's Rig
    Wait.... Doesn't Willy have a son of "other than" white heritage? Obviuosly, if
    accurate I'm not sure, doesn't that infer that he's not biggoted(sic)?

Upvote 0

Unassailable

Professional Amateur
    Aug 26, 2009
    San Diego
    Name
    John B
    Boat
    BW
    I'm guessing that all of this is just a ratings ploy that worked better than they could ever have imagined...

Well, you hit it on the head. Nothing more to it than this. It's just for the ratings, no other reason. I mean, c'mon, this is A&E, there is NO reality in these shows. They are scripted soap operas. Even National Geographic is going in that direction...:shithappens:

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy

:rofl: You do realize, the season has already been filmed, and will air next month.

Upvote 0

Unassailable

Professional Amateur
    Aug 26, 2009
    San Diego
    Name
    John B
    Boat
    BW
    Sure. They noticed that the demographics indicate that the LGBT community hardly buys any products that are associated with this show. By throwing Phil under the bus, they hope to tap into this yet to be mined community. Soon, we'll all be wearing a stained wife beater and talkin about wrassling gators while we sip on a refreshing Zima.

:rofl: Crap, now Zima will make a comeback!

Upvote 0

dragonballs

I'm off probation
  • Mar 28, 2008
    Arlington WA
    Name
    Vance
    Boat
    40' ocean sport fisher
    strictly publicity.... does anyone want a good deal on a non-biased honda kicker...

Upvote 0

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
    May 9, 2010
    North of Kali!
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    4 and counting!
    strictly publicity.... does anyone want a good deal on a non-biased honda kicker...

You are lucky you hunt and fish better than you sell garage stuff!

You would starve!

Ducker!

Upvote 0

North River

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Sep 14, 2009
    On the water
    Name
    Rick
    Boat
    26' Duckworth O/S
    Phil has said more than once he is tired of the show and wanted to be done with it.

I'm guessing this was about more than just his beliefs.

Upvote 0

conchydong

Untitled
    Jun 5, 2008
    Pompano Beach FL
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    Rock Bottom
    I think the family will stick together and tell A&E to stick it. Like many others, I don't understand why in a Country like ours a very vocal minority seems to control the media. What is wrong with believing in heterosexuality? Anyway, I will miss the interaction between Phil and Miss Kay. She sure could cook up a mess of squirrels.

Upvote 0

WahooUSMA

Feb 25, 2009
    Rancho Cucamonga
    Name
    Roger
    Boat
    37 Bertram
    It is about time someone sent a message to those dumb ass moonshine drinking hillbillies with their bible in one hand and high capacity clip M-16 machine gun assault rifle in the other about stereotypes and hatred!

I must say that I find it interesting that people who argue that it is normal and natural for two people of the same gender to unite must have missed health class the day they explained where babies come from. I suppose if one is to believe that, then it shouldn't be too much of a leap for them to understand that Phil might believe strongly in God and the values associated with that belief.

It is incredible to hear people speak of "rights and freedom" as they trample those of others to make their point. Freedom of religion only applies if the religious beliefs mirror what they believe. Otherwise, that person is just a hateful, ignorant bigot. It isn't hurtful name calling when they do it.

And this is what I traded most of my adult years for...

X-2

When tolerance becomes a one way street, it leads to cultural fucking suicide!

Upvote 0

Tues

Not my job...
    Mar 17, 2008
    Saluki
    Name
    Penis
    I love to see you fags get so worked up over a TV show and people on TV. I wish my life was that simple. You sound like women.

Merry Christmas!

Upvote 0

BiggestT

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Sep 8, 2004
    Fullerton
    Name
    SM
    Boat
    Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
    Bingo...I hope the family sticks with their dad and says no Phil...no show. It is amazing that a minority belief from those that complain, control over what the majority wants. Like a few years ago when someone complained about a Xmas tree at Sea-Tac Airport, and then Sea-Tac just takes it down.

Phil shares what he has experienced and what he believes in and never said he would treat anyone in a poor manner. He was asked about the backlash, and he stood by his comments versus trying to spin them. It is nice to see someone say what they want to say, versus saying what they think would make others happy.

Waiting for someone to complain about the White House putting up a Kwanzaa Bush.

Upvote 0