game killer

Almost A Member
Dec 24, 2012
jigging the thermocline
Name
gamekiller
Boat
16’ Western
I’m aware I can make one out of a cutting board, but does anyone happen to have a scrap piece of starboard lying around? I need It to mount a transducer to the back of my lil 14’ aluminum. Thanks gents

Upvote 0

Panchovilla

Pancho
Feb 14, 2011
Marina Del Rey CA USA
Name
Ron
Boat
Pancho Villa
I’m aware I can make one out of a cutting board, but does anyone happen to have a scrap piece of starboard lying around? I need It to mount a transducer to the back of my lil 14’ aluminum. Thanks gents
There was a similar post prior to Covid..about 15-18 months ago ..a company located very close to Angel Stadium..I went there a Great Find...everything you need ...some for free and larger pieces quite inexpensive...sorry, but I forgot their name

Upvote 0

Nick

215cc Triumph
Aug 4, 2004
san diego
www.sandiegoanglers.com
Name
Nick
Boat
bad habit
Try Ridout plastics, they have a bargin bin for scrap. I need to do the same thing.

Upvote 0

KneppNasty

Snappin’ necks & cashin’ checks....
Sep 10, 2017
Seal Beach, CA
Name
Jeramy
Boat
Trophy 2509
There was a similar post prior to Covid..about 15-18 months ago ..a company located very close to Angel Stadium..I went there a Great Find...everything you need ...some for free and larger pieces quite inexpensive...sorry, but I forgot their name

It is Industrial Plastics Supply in Anaheim. Hugest free remnant/cutoff piles starboard you’ve ever seen in your life. 🤙🏽

Reactions: timcicconi
Upvote 0

rustman

Aug 4, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Name
Rusty
Boat
1986 Cabo 216 Cuddy-Con
$14 Cabels shipped to your door

357766_1.jpg

Upvote 0

game killer

Almost A Member
Dec 24, 2012
jigging the thermocline
Name
gamekiller
Boat
16’ Western
Free is sounding pretty good, since I didn’t really want to buy. It’s definitely a budget build with a cheapo hummingbird helix 5 unit. I’ll have to check out the stores mentioned. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. Cheers

Upvote 0

Robertle333

Apr 25, 2012
Garden grove
Name
Robert
Boat
27 whaler
Free is sounding pretty good, since I didn’t really want to buy. It’s definitely a budget build with a cheapo hummingbird helix 5 unit. I’ll have to check out the stores mentioned. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. Cheers
I got some spare pieces how big do you need them, I know I have 1/2 inch thick pieces, I’m about 5 minutes away from Disney land

Upvote 0