Scotty Line Puller Model 2500 New

Kamehameha

Sep 13, 2014
Seattle
Name
Van
Boat
Duckworth 26 Offshore
Just an FYI - the Seattle Costco has one scotty pot puller left tuck away in the back corner next to the alcohol section and its marked down to $280. Let me know if you want me to hide it behind anything!:-)

Reactions: bigdood

FishPimpII

Shopping for a boat...
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
Deckhand of "JuiceboxII" And soon to be captain of fishpimpiii
Funny. The other day my sister sent me the same message about the last Scotty puller on sale at A different Costco. I had to point out that while it was a good deal I don’t currently own a boat so wouldn’t get much use.

rickstah

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 24, 2013
Bremerton
Name
Rick
Boat
19' Maxum for the Sound / Ocean boat-ho
Damn, wish I was in town today, need to get one of these. Maybe my local Costco has one stashed.

EJ Swanny

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 30, 2010
Redondo/WA
Name
Erik
Boat
"Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
A buddy of mine was a Costco employee. He told me a story about a guy buying a BOAT in May and returning it in October for a FULL refund. Costco takes anything back. Gotta love Costco....I can't step foot in that place without at least blowing 2 bens....

Reactions: rickstah

FishPimpII

Shopping for a boat...
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
Deckhand of "JuiceboxII" And soon to be captain of fishpimpiii
A buddy of mine was a Costco employee. He told me a story about a guy buying a BOAT in May and returning it in October for a FULL refund. Costco takes anything back. Gotta love Costco....I can't step foot in that place without at least blowing 2 bens....
That’s gotta be a interesting day at work for Ben.

LJB

Down Fur-Lined Avenue
Jan 18, 2013
Tacoma
Name
ain't no cunthead
Boat
68 Bellboy
Any friend of mine did that they would not be anymore,, I remember back when so many abused Costco with returning generators,,