Geo
Boat
Geo-Fish
I found one:

Denton’s Prescription Shop
Denton, Tex
940-382-6758
888-650-4843

Good service.....I’ve been using them this season. No issues. Had my doctor fax a prescription to them.

Geo-Fish

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 18, 2016
San Diego
Name
Geo
Boat
Geo-Fish
Like many of you, I am very susceptible to motion sickness. After they discontinued Scopace a few years back, I looked online for alternatives and found Kwells. It’s used regularly in Europe, manufactured by Bayer, and has the same active ingredient as Scopace. You can buy it online without a prescription for around $1.25 a pill. I’ve been using it for the past 5 years w positive results:-)

View attachment 954924 View attachment 954926
Where can you buy it at that price? The shipping itself is high.....
This is from eBay——

C48080CC-9C59-45CB-A1A6-2699B59316D4.png

Geo-Fish

Nov 18, 2016
San Diego
Name
Geo
Boat
Geo-Fish
An update:

I just received my order of 90 Scopolamine pills from “Denton Compounding Pharmacy “ and with shipping the cost was:

$1.31 per pill for 90 with shipping (Fedex)

Reactions: jer dog

rdrrm8e

Fucking Stan
Nov 19, 2003
Anaheim
bdoutdoors.com
Name
chuck
Boat
No
Call my guy.

Linda vista pharmacy, Yorba Linda
Ask for malcolm

Tell him Chuck Robinson sent ya

714-528-3610

surfkast

Jul 20, 2006
Encinitas
Name
Miles
Boat
Freedom Boat Club, Boston Whaler 170 sold
Hey guys I just wanted to provide an update on this to perhaps act as a warning. I've been using the Scopolamine pills from Denton's for the last year or two. Right away I noticed they didn't seem as effective as my other bottle from Stevens, but mostly worked if I took them every 4 hours instead of every 6. In any case, last weekend I may have taken more pills than I normally do, and had a severe overdose. I remember taking a pill every 4 hours, up to 3 or 4 pills. It says to take one every 6 hours on the bottle, so it's my own fault. I don't remember much after that, but my friends said I had delirium, slurred speech, loss of motor control and heavily dilated pupils. The symptoms were very similar to a stroke. The ER doctor said it was acute Scopolamine poisoning. It was not good. I don't want to go into details, but just want to warn people to be very careful with the dosages and how dangerous this drug is. Luckily I had friends with me at the time, but things can go bad in an instant on the water. I am no longer taking this medication.

Reactions: RockHopperNCKA

Done_Deal

Sep 10, 2004
Santa Monica
mysite.verizon.net
Name
Joe
Boat
19' Home Built
About 27 years ago I had overdosed on Scopolamine Transderm patches shortly before they took them off the market for a defective delivery system. At the end of day three I removed the 1st patch and applied the second patch behind the other ear. It evidently provided me with a massive amount of the med in short order. My primary symptom was hallucinations.

The hallucinations were great. I now understand why people took LSD. Fortunately for me there were three MDs among the eight of us aboard and they knew immediately what was wrong. They just kept an eye on me so that I did not decide to go for a walk off the side of the boat.

The other side effect was that it hastened the onset of presbyopia at 40 years old. Prior to the overdose I was able to focus my vision enough to put the line through the eye of a hook but was not able to do so immediately after.

stanky1

Sep 11, 2009
Carlsbad
Name
Squid Mark
Boat
Scout 175 Sportfish
Hey guys I just wanted to provide an update on this to perhaps act as a warning. I've been using the Scopolamine pills from Denton's for the last year or two. Right away I noticed they didn't seem as effective as my other bottle from Stevens, but mostly worked if I took them every 4 hours instead of every 6. In any case, last weekend I may have taken more pills than I normally do, and had a severe overdose. I remember taking a pill every 4 hours, up to 3 or 4 pills. It says to take one every 6 hours on the bottle, so it's my own fault. I don't remember much after that, but my friends said I had delirium, slurred speech, loss of motor control and heavily dilated pupils. The symptoms were very similar to a stroke. The ER doctor said it was acute Scopolamine poisoning. It was not good. I don't want to go into details, but just want to warn people to be very careful with the dosages and how dangerous this drug is. Luckily I had friends with me at the time, but things can go bad in an instant on the water. I am no longer taking this medication.
Now you know why most doctors don't want to prescribe scopolamine in a pill form. And there are other reasons aside from the ones you experienced.

Here's a link for you:
http://thescienceexplorer.com/brain-and-body/scopolamine-mind-control-drug-most-dangerous-world

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Now you know why most doctors don't want to prescribe scopolamine in a pill form. And there are other reasons aside from the ones you experienced.

Here's a link for you:
http://thescienceexplorer.com/brain-and-body/scopolamine-mind-control-drug-most-dangerous-world
That so Funny, because I have been taking them for
Year, I'm Just getting the work Out, If you Drink
to much Alcohol at one Time, you could Black out,
or Over Dose from it, that's why I do both,
in Maturation, lol.

Jigslinger

Fishing is an incurable disease
Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, CA
Name
Greg
Boat
Big ones with hot burgers and cold drinks
Scopace is usually money for me. It has kept me seasick free in some rough weather for 10yrs+.

I just got back from a 2-day yesterday where the weather was up a bit but not anything I haven’t experienced before. Scopace failed this time. I got sick the first morning and it lasted until the afternoon of the 2nd day when the wind backed off. Man I haven’t been seasick in a while and it’s just such a debilitating feeling. I recently got a refill on the pills so I’ll go back to the pharmacy to make sure nothing went wrong with the compound. Hopefully this won’t happen again.

Just wanted to share this so people can be aware even that seasickness still can happen regardless of medication.