Launched at Dana Point last night about 10:30 pm. Made it to the backside of San Clemente at about 3:00a.m. Lots of boats there, scattered about. No fish seen, and no fish heard of being caught today . It's now 3:40, blowing 20, white caps galore, and is gonna be a shitty ride home. But we're still flying a flying fish, holding out hope. Will report further if we end up getting one. If not, no further report will be forthcoming. Water temp is 66.6. Sounds like the guys down around the 9 mile bank caught skippies and a few YFT. I'd do that instead of SCI tomorrow if I was going.