1. Jurel Hunter

Jurel Hunter It's JUST Fishing

Name:
    Jim
    Boat:
    FV Soldandgone
    can somebody please help me interpret sci closure maps? we may go out 9/20-9/21 iso bft. i realize they can change but am i correct to interpret zones as open on those dates for now?

2. Fishnfunky

Fishnfunky Member

Name:
    Banks
    Boat:
    18 Grady
    I’m having the same issue, I want to go there Sept 21st but there’s a closure starting at 7am in this area. Can anyone else chime in on this please??

6224AE44-0DF0-4117-8C67-400884BFB1B8.png C876FEC3-CE7E-4175-88F8-A26C7016B2ED.png

3. Triple555

Triple555 Captain

Name:
    Justin
    Boat:
    23 Seaswirl "Seasquirrel"
    Yea, we are planning on going out there too.....NOT good!!! The frontside middle and Pyramid are Closed for the most part....the schedule has Pyramid not opening till 2am both nites.....Sat the B section/frontside middle opens at 1pm....hope this helps....took me awhile to finally know how to read the closures....sometimes they ask you to leave and sometimes its Open earlier than expected.....I know they change the schedule all the time....just monitor 16 so they can reach you and we always abide by what they ask......they will tell you when its OK to come back, just ask...tight lines all

Billy L likes this.