I've made many trips to SCI but always on dates that i was 100% positive there was no military activity going on. The chart they have is a bit confusing so i thought i'd double check before making the long trip over on the 16th (pending weather) We are going to fish desperation reef but want a back up plan to fish YT and Calico at the island if the bite turns to be slow.. If areas C & D are open we will go. Otherwise it might not be worth it. Grateful for any help.