DESTROYER
Aug 7, 2004
La Mesa
www.ballastpoint.com
Name
"DESTROYER"
Boat
22' Sea Fox Viper "Even Keel"
I've been missing SCI so I saw a nice weather window so I decided to make the run out of Mission Bay with Ryan Kyle and my other buddy Steve Weiss. The ride over was amazing. We brought our tuna sticks just in case. We had one shot at some milling fish but they quickly sank out when we threw a line on them.

We got to Pyramid around 7:45 and started in a zone and quickly got some bites. Ryan stuck a nice 5 on the Triple Trout and I got a couple on the Big Pancho Game Changer. Steve was getting them on the iron. We ran halfway up the backside and we were pleasantly surprised that a lot of kelp has grown back. We picked away at smaller fish. We got into a WFO bite near Lost Point but mostly 2 lb fish so we moved on. We got to the front side of the East End around 3:00 and found some better grade of biters. Water was off color and still no kelp on the front side. I stuck a 7.1 and broke off another quality fish. All in all it was a nice day on the water with a nice ride home. Its always nice to get outside of cell range and just fish. Enjoy the pictures.

BK 1.JPG BK 2.PNG BK 3.JPG BK 4.JPG

Upvote 0