1. CMRbuzz7

CMRbuzz7 Newbie

Name:
    Cody
    Boat:
    bayliner capri 17.5'
    I hopped on the Freedom on Saturday night at about 9:00 for the Lets Talk Hookup siminar trip. The first order of business was getting some cool freebies from various sponsors. Then off to bed! When I woke up it was about 5:00, and I went to check the tanks to make sure we got more squid (the night before we only had about 50 pieces of bait). NOPE!!!! The squid boat failed to come through for us, so we were on our own. We arrived at the fishing grounds at around 6:00. I made quick work of a blue perch (halfmoon), but that was my only fish for about an hour. I then switched to a new Iron Man lure I had recieved the night before, and caught a nice calico. Then the bite slowed to a slow pick, and the only fish I caught was a decent sheepshead. When I switched up my set-up to a fishtrap and Unibutter I nailed my pb calico. Barry Brightenberg (spelling?) of Fishtrap swimbaits snapped a few pics for me, and the fish was released unscathed. The next two or so hours I picked up 4 more 1-2 lb calicos, and another sheepshead, and that was it for the trip. It was alot of fun, and I will post pics later (disposible camera). On a side note I would just like to thank Barry for his advise throughout the day.
    Tight Lines,
    Cody, Unigoop jr. Pro Staffer

2. ReconDoc242

ReconDoc242 Dude on the mountain...

Name:
    Doc
    Boat:
    24ft CC- Ulla's Revenge
    nice dude

3. tylerderdan

tylerderdan Stay classy San diego

Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    215cc triumph "Unforgiven"
    Very nice, Barry is good guy with a lot knowledge to impart.