skipjackrobert

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
What the FUCK was that? A distraction before tOSU WRECKS Utah? Yea, WRECKS! Stand by boys...

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
A distraction, but a funny one. I’m torn on this one. New AD, program in drama since Carroll left. Maybe continuity is what they need. Dudes won some games.

Reactions: BiggestT

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
tOSU by 3 touchdowns...

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
A distraction, but a funny one. I’m torn on this one. New AD, program in drama since Carroll left. Maybe continuity is what they need. Dudes won some games.
Helton just does not develop talent.

I had the chance to talk to the Father of Jordan Wilmore, a 4* RB that Utah flipped from USC last year. He said that Tee Martin was recruiting him until he was gone, then the phone went silent. He tripped to Utah and they rolled out the red carpet. USC brought in Harrell for the air raid offense. Combine that with the fact that USC is not developing their players and the decision was easy. The moment he announced that he was committing to Utah, his phone lit up with calls from the rest of the USC coaches begging him to reconsider. They’ve never looked back. No RB with any sense would commit to USC now.

Let em eat 74

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 12, 2016
Irvine
Name
Kevin
Boat
Whichever1is leaving
Their fans are leaving in droves. After they get murdered in whatever crappy bowl game they make it into this year and then get their shit pushed in by Alabama first thing next year the only thing they’ll be playing for is crickets in the coliseum.

It is sad to see really. When I was a kid USC football actually was a sight to see

Reactions: BiggestT

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
Their fans are leaving in droves. After they get murdered in whatever crappy bowl game they make it into this year and then get their shit pushed in by Alabama first thing next year the only thing they’ll be playing for is crickets in the coliseum.

It is sad to see really. When I was a kid USC football actually was a sight to see
I agree with much of what you said but don’t think Alabama will wreck them like last time. Not a fan of Helton but will be interesting to see what happens! That said, unless he wins the Pac12 next year, Helton will be done! FightOn!

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy

A lot of fantasy in your post, like hater style.

USC is one of the winningest programs in football. That comes with highs, and lows. Robinson was fired by VM in his second tenure. Caroll dominated, now a lull.

Went there, walked some halls in that time. That stuff sells itself. I would not put them in the Minnesota category just yet.

And in California fashion, once the run starts again, you’ll drown in Cardinal and Gold baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: skipjackrobert

Let em eat 74

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 12, 2016
Irvine
Name
Kevin
Boat
Whichever1is leaving
LAST in the Pac12 for recruiting and the new AD is quoted saying they had a great day. Oh man.

Reactions: makairaa

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
LAST in the Pac12 for recruiting and the new AD is quoted saying they had a great day. Oh man.
I am thinking part of that recruiting ranking is due to the low amount of scholarships offered/available. SC already has some good young talent, so they will be fine.

College football is best when there are relevant teams from all conferences, and I like SC’s chances of making some waves next year. Much like Oregon and the Utes did this year.