Superfecta

Superfecta
Oct 6, 2004
Los Angeles
Name
Matt
Boat
33 Grady White, Papa Says
Headed to the 381 early, but when we got to the backside of Clemente, it was rough. Too rough for us. So we tucked our tails and decided to try the frontside of Clemente. We started slow trolling around pyramid head. As I was trying to get an unerwrap undone, a yellow hit and his run definitely helped. Landed it. Tried a few spots up the coats and finally landed at Gold Bluff.

It was my fathers birithday and had to get home for a dinner, but he was with us, so we had some cover. As we were about to pull up and head home, my son gets bit and lands a 20lb yellow. So we decide to stay another 5 minutes and he get bit again. Finally we have to get home.

On the way, we see a patty. Decide not to stop and get home. 5 minutes later, we see birds working. We look at each other and decide to check it out. It was full blown foamers. About 5 miles off Clemente. Go up on the bow, huck an Orca popper, and hooked one. After we landed it, we tried a bit more, but couldnt get to go either because the sunk out or we missed.

Needless to say, we were late, but what a great way to end the day.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a53e.jpg

Upvote 0

Old Blue

Almost A Member
May 12, 2005
San Diego
Name
Brian
Boat
23 Blackman, Old Blue
Headed to the 381 early, but when we got to the backside of Clemente, it was rough. Too rough for us. So we tucked our tails and decided to try the frontside of Clemente. We started slow trolling around pyramid head. As I was trying to get an unerwrap undone, a yellow hit and his run definitely helped. Landed it. Tried a few spots up the coats and finally landed at Gold Bluff.

It was my fathers birithday and had to get home for a dinner, but he was with us, so we had some cover. As we were about to pull up and head home, my son gets bit and lands a 20lb yellow. So we decide to stay another 5 minutes and he get bit again. Finally we have to get home.

On the way, we see a patty. Decide not to stop and get home. 5 minutes later, we see birds working. We look at each other and decide to check it out. It was full blown foamers. About 5 miles off Clemente. Go up on the bow, huck an Orca popper, and hooked one. After we landed it, we tried a bit more, but couldnt get to go either because the sunk out or we missed.

Needless to say, we were late, but what a great way to end the day.

View attachment 1179352
Way to take care of Pops! You're the man ! !

Upvote 0