Saturday 6/17 226 302 371 got one

Discussion in 'Southern California Offshore Fishing Reports' started by socaldieseltech, Jun 17, 2018.

1. mkfriedrich

mkfriedrich Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    michael friedrich
    Boat:
    Liberty
    Dude you sent it. Excellent report.

2. Mab69

Mab69 Member

Name:
    Marc
    Boat:
    sealantro
    Awesome. Thanks for your service

3. Bmoore1975

Bmoore1975 Member

Name:
    Brad
    Boat:
    Parker 2320
    Way to go !! Stoked for you. No betta' feeling ~ Great report !!!

4. Reel hip

Reel hip Meet my "Well known Member"

Name:
    Doug
    Boat:
    25ft Skipjack fly
    Good job you and your girl. Gotta love the weekend lunatics.

What the f.... similar to someone cutting you off on the freeway then looking at you like your the one. I guess if your a fool it keeps you from seeing yourself as one. I usually know when I fuck up and it's right before someone else tells me I did. At that point I apologize not flip someone off.

Charlie Gordon likes this.
  5. Tunaslam

Tunaslam I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Cory Visser
    Boat:
    N/A
    Nice BFT, congrats!

6. sealskinner

sealskinner Retired Pimp

Name:
    Mike
    Boat:
    Franks ho
    You had one job. Land that lady's fish.
    Well done.

socaldieseltech likes this.
  7. Blackfish

Blackfish Fishing, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.

Name:
    Rotus
    Boat:
    50' Hatteras and 24' cuddy
    Congrats. That is impressive on the 30#. Glad to see they hit the live dine.

8. Reel hip

Reel hip Meet my "Well known Member"

Name:
    Doug
    Boat:
    25ft Skipjack fly
    Not sure where you got your information from. As a former commercial diver I do agree with you that they dont own the ocean and should not have any extra privilege. Even on a paddy! Everyone should work together . Sadly that never happens and as the season goes on more and more assholes will have the "me" first attitude. However there is a recognized international dive flag and a boating regulation that pertains to it . Also not trying to be a know it all ass hole , but if a person that jumps in the water in front of you , everything should be done to avoid them. The poster did right and moved on

Title 14. Natural Resources, Division 4. Department of Boating and Waterways, Chapter 1. Department of Boating and Waterways, Article 6. Waterway Marking System, § 7008. The Divers Flag:

(a) A red flag with a white diagonal running from the upper left hand corner to the lower right hand corner (from masthead to lower outside corner) and known as the “Divers Flag” shall when displayed on the water, indicate the presence of a person engaged in diving in the water in the immediate area.

(b) Recognition of this flag by regulation will not be construed as conferring any rights or privileges on its users, and its presence in a water area will not be construed in itself as restricting the use of the water area so marked.

(c) Operators of vessels will, however, exercise precaution commensurate with conditions indicated.

(d) This flag may be displayed only when diving is in progress, and its display in a water area when no diving is in progress is that area will constitute a violation of the regulation and of section 659 of the Harbors and Navigation Code.

(e) Nothing in this section will require the carriage of a divers flag for any purpose.

No person shall use any vessel or manipulate water skis, an aquaplane, or a similar device in a reckless or negligent manner so as to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person.

Every owner, operator, or person in command of any vessel propelled by machinery is guilty of a misdemeanor who uses it, or permits it to be used, at a speed in excess of five miles per hour in any portion of the following areas not otherwise regulated by local rules and regulations:

• Within 100 feet of any person who is engaged in the act of bathing. A person engaged in the sport of water skiing shall not be considered as engaged in the act of bathing for the purposes of this section.
    • Within 200 feet of any of the following:
      1. A beach frequented by bathers.
      2. A swimming float, diving platform, or lifeline.
      3. A way or landing float to which boats are made fast or which is being used for the embarkation or discharge of passengers.
    In addition, certain county and municipal regulations are more specific about the maximum distance you can be from a dive flag.

9. robaire

robaire Angler

Name:
    Robert
    Boat:
    n/a
    Hey Clyde,
    Sweet job finding your own and kudos to your girl for getting some blood on the deck. :cheers:

Haven't seen you at the gym lately?!

Take It Easy

Robert

10. Tunahead

Tunahead Long Time Tuna Abused Member

Name:
    Ron
    Boat:
    several
    Nice one! THAT Is Bloody Decks worthy. LOL