anykine77

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 7, 2005
Waianae Hawaii
Name
Ron
Boat
28' Custom-Anykine
Launched out of Waianae at 4:45 am on Saturday. Seemed like a lot of guys had the same idea. The harbor was crowded. Heard about some fish coming up on the Haleiwa, Kaneohe side so we figured lets go around the corner toward that side. Dropped lines at first light around CO bouy. Plenty boats were in the area. Trolled toward Haleiwa and at 7am took a triple around scattered birds. 2 out of the 3 unbuckled but got 1 in the boat. Pressures off. Let's go to the bonus round. Around 10am about the 1000 fathom Haleiwa side of Kaena point took another hit coming into some birds. This 1 was hooked good, short fight and in the boat. Got 2 now so let's go to the super bonus round.
That was is it for the day. Trolled back to the harbor playing in various bird piles along the way.
Got in at about 3pm.

Try again this week.
IMG_0913.jpg

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Ron and crew,
Good goin' on the 2, bummers on missing the other 2. We missed 2 marlin, never got the right bite; had about 30 seconds of National Geographic right in front of us, fish (plenty) going every direction, just couldn't get the bite. Good luck this week.

Cheers
Pat

Reactions: Puravida16

gettingbentwithbo

Get Bent!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
14' Starcraft SF SS
Thanks for the report! Can't wait to get back to Oahu and do some fishing!

russell kato

"Kamoku"
Jul 24, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Name
russ
Boat
15' Arima - Kamoku
Ron and crew,
Congrats on the nice double ahi catch! Hard luck on the ones that got away! Waters been too rough for my boat to make it over to Haleiwa side. Definitely a plus having a bigger boat!