karlow

Twins 2017
Apr 29, 2004
Duarte/Covina
Name
karl
Boat Name
20' skippy Topless /17' whaler Wet Ride (sold) /18' Outrage
I ran out on Sat with Joe to fish some rock fish out of Davies. We reached the BW around 7:30. There was one cattle boat and a few PB's there.
We saw birds working, and a few small boils. My meter was lit with some very nice marks. We had failed to tie on any iron and by the time we got our act together, the party was over. The birds were broken up. The good marks were gone. We trolled around and only found small marks which turned out to Macks. My guess is they were YT. Did anyone get any? We ran outside and found some decent rockfish. We stayed out to about 1:30. The ride out was nice at 20Kts. The ride in was not so nice, I had to stop and put on the rain gear to stay dry at 16 knts.

10-29 rockies.jpg

Upvote 0

karlow

Twins 2017
Apr 29, 2004
Duarte/Covina
Name
karl
Boat Name
20' skippy Topless /17' whaler Wet Ride (sold) /18' Outrage
The marks were off the end of the LB BW (Long Beach, Break Wall) inside of the where the crab traps start. Near Nachos.
That's not Taco meat my man, my end is Fish and Chips! Typically the iron gets tied on before we get out of the harbor, just in case.

Upvote 0

watersdeep

I CATCH IT. I KILL IT. I CLEAN IT. I DON'T DELIVER
  • Jan 19, 2016
    LB
    Name
    Jed Venture
    Boat Name
    the twisted ducker
    BONES

Upvote 0

Christopher c

Almost A Member
    Aug 23, 2017
    Long Beach .ca
    Name
    Chris
    Boat Name
    Fish finder
    I WAS AT NOCHOS AND IT WAS W/OPEN BONES AT 5:30 IT WAS IT EVEN LIGHT YET I WAS TRYING TO GIT MACKS BUT EVERY TIME I WOULD DROP MY TSUBAKI RIG IN IWOULD GIT LIKE THREE BONES AT ONE TIME.DESTROYED MY RIG.YA SO PROBABLY
    BONES

Upvote 0