killerfin

You fight like a girl !!!
Sep 6, 2006
santa ana
Name
Felipe
Boat
Your Mama
Well here is a short fishing report from Santa Rosalia / San Marcos. Woke up at 4:30am on the boat by 5am. The next hour we spent looking for bait in front of Santa Rosalia no love. So we went back to the dock to pick up Rigo from San bruno At Santa Rosalia. He was at the dock waiting for us and back to the bait hunting. We finally found the bait and we were only able to pick up 23 peices of bait it came fast and gone just as fast so with the bait we headed to the 110 bajo. Rigo and danny set up egg weight slider with a 3 or 4oz. I set up my rod dropper loop 12oz bottom and hook about 18 inch from weight. We were all fishing 50 and 60 lb test and still getting our asses handed to us. every bait that hit the bottom was bite instanlly . story short 18 fish and lost 4 fish. For some reason cant upload pic once i get back i will post the pics. I am still here for one more day will try to post pics later internet very slow here.

Meanwhile

Dec 13, 2005
Warren, Oregon
www.meanwhilecharters.com
Name
Randy Kane
Boat
2007 Grady White Marlin, 30.5', w/twin 250's
Thanks so much for the report. I'm going for my first trip there in June. Looking forward to all the travel log photos you can post.