San Vicente resivor

Skeeter Nate

Mar 21, 2015
Name
Nate
Boat
Skeeter
So who got tickets for opening weekend? I got Thursday and Saturday but had to give up Saturday because your only allowed one ticket per household for opening weekend.between my 3 day sixpack charter in two weeks and san v opener im not getting much sleep

JeffB

Jan 11, 2014
San Diego
Name
Jeffrey
Boat
N/A
I got one for Monday as well. I've been joking w/ my dad for three months now that maybe the lake will open when he comes to visit. I be damned, it opens the week he gets in. I wonder how the water clarity is since they filled it so fast

T.O.T.W.

Time On The Water
Dec 23, 2005
San Diego
Name
Chris L
Boat
Leo's
So who got tickets for opening weekend? I got Thursday and Saturday but had to give up Saturday because your only allowed one ticket per household for opening weekend.between my 3 day sixpack charter in two weeks and san v opener im not getting much sleep
How'd they notify you of the one ticket per household deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EntropyFletch

Jun 18, 2004
San Diego
Name
Rob
Boat
1990 Mako 171
I fished yesterday and have a ticket for a second day as well. I had a second ticket I accidentally purchased for Thursday cancelled but no issue with two tix over the whole opening weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: T.O.T.W.

Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
I fished yesterday and have a ticket for Monday as well. I had a second ticket I accidentally purchased for Thursday cancelled but no issue with two tix over the whole opening weekend.
So how was it?

Skeeter Nate

Mar 21, 2015
Name
Nate
Boat
Skeeter
Definitely the best bass fishing I've ever seen it was non stop all day! Caught them on everything I threw at them. We ended up with 90 in the boat for the three of us and only 20 of those were under 3lbs but nothing over 5lbs. We decided to fish next to the launch ramp for a last stop before they kicked us off and I landed four fish in 20 minutes and all of them were over 4lbs! It was crazy get out there if you can

Latest posts