TGee

Former User
Oct 12, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Tim
Boat
25'Davis-Bahia,"Tag Team"
We will be there Wednesday afternoon and would like to have an idea what to rig up for.
There's a group of us heading down to say our final good buys to Big Mike as he was known there.
I would like to go to the island at least one day for bass if they're biting.
I know white seabass and yellowtail are a day to day proposition but it's nice to know ahead of time what's been happening.

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
Well since nobody is talking, I'd say be ready for anything. The mega bait type jigs seemed to be best for Calicos. Plastics worked also, but get tore up, wide open lots of kelp, knife type jigs cut through. Trolling stuff, probably do some of that. Torpedoes, why not. Bait rigs, iron, hooks, your driving so take it all, advantage of Norte baja. I like to troll heavy,not as sporty but you don't get rocked. Always call your favorite captain , see what they need, probably what you need. Good luck, things change quickly so ? Probably Juan report soon ? Know they are fishing, only consistent bite the Calicos

denis

Deadhead lures Owner
Mar 2, 2006
Colorado
Name
denis
Boat
deadhead luees
I just had a client kill the reds on my orange. Jig and the calicos on the brown. Glitter just last week

Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat
parker 23/20.slaptail.
tim the seabass are starting to show at el pavellon,todd landed one today 65 plus,dont forget youre cocodrilos and some nice fresh squid.

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
Denis, crystal ball working again, go get them guys. Should be a interesting report, getting there just in time

Reactions: denis

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
Good luck guys, jealous, boarder 1/2 way for us makes it harder, always something this time of year, might even find them somewhere else, by accident? Tooo much fun