Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Shin

We do not need our country to turn into what is happening in South China Sea. Why the hell do you think they need to go all the way to Galapagos Islands to fish or any other country to poach. They over fish the hell out of there ocean big or small, protected or not. It is not so hard to read the rule book on fishing is it?

Starfish is use in soup which has no benefit ()

There is an Asian saying if any back can face the sun or moon. It is edible.
Does this Fact equates to Racism?🤔

They illegally occupied and built artificial islands on South China Sea. Poached on most if its neighbors oceans...Now they are abusing our marine resources.

I bet most of these people cited are Uneducated. Can’t read English maybe hence can’t follow rules.

pacificscout

Hey! You got any frozen ice?
Jul 28, 2012
Fullerton
Name
Wally
Boat
16ft Scout EMBUSTERO
maybe it's lost in translation, but what exactly dose it mean... if any back can face the sun or moon. It is edible.

Now who here is currently eating starfish? I don't have a problem with it, every group eats crazy shit. It's all a matter of prospective.

Now pass the chili, cuz I like mine spicy!

1600477786980.png

• Haha
Reactions: Rocket Dog

aguilarserrato

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 21, 2011
Wilmington, CA.
Name
Adalberto
Boat
N/A
I’ve seen a few poaching from shore from small calicos to even Garibaldi. Tried to talk to them and all they say “ no English “ “ no English “. Hide their catch and jump to a new car and leave the place. Very sad.

AWilliams

May 18, 2009
Ramona, Ca.
Name
Alin Williams
Boat
none
Went to Quiver Basin Monday to test out a new jigstick. Saw 2 white guys about 25 y/o that were fishing with cut bait. They caught a sub legal halibut or flounder. Un hooked it, threw it in a bucket and were gone in 3 minutes. Looked to be about 16". They knew it was short. They knew I saw them. Bit my tongue about saying anything. If it was one guy, I probably would have...2- 25 y/o dudes...I'm not stupid. It's rampant and sad...

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
I walk HB pier almost daily And usually stop and talk story with the local Hodad guys Then take a cruise farther up the pier and check out the guys with the funny hats buckets that are completely full of mackerel and whatever else is available, I saw one guy yesterday That had A sabiki setup at least 15 hooks baited with squid, it goes on every day everywhere!

View attachment 1201518

Reactions: rexor_rn and JK47

gnehekul

Mar 23, 2012
los angeles
Name
Fishead
Boat
cash carrying ho
Well now that hes busted and wont be able to poach for a while, maybe he should just start a fishing lure company..
How dare you bring it up! So many "sportsmen" don't want you to bring it up because the lure sponsors them. He might be a felon but he can always buy friends and then claim to have invented a tube bait

Reactions: lkatdpelicanfly

sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot
Went to Quiver Basin Monday to test out a new jigstick. Saw 2 white guys about 25 y/o that were fishing with cut bait. They caught a sub legal halibut or flounder. Un hooked it, threw it in a bucket and were gone in 3 minutes. Looked to be about 16". They knew it was short. They knew I saw them. Bit my tongue about saying anything. If it was one guy, I probably would have...2- 25 y/o dudes...I'm not stupid. It's rampant and sad...
1 888 334 2258 is the call to make. Get a license plate number and call it in.

Reactions: Socali818

SMYLEE

3 different fishermen use this account
Mar 9, 2011
San Diego, CA, USA
Name
""
Boat
24'custom
The
1 888 334 2258 is the call to make. Get a license plate number and call it in.
what and who does this # reach. Because I'm slipped down in that basin and Ive been standing on my boat and seen this to often and kinda just don't know what to do. For a "timely response". I watched a family roll up pull 3 giant garabalies and a handful of micro opealeye out and into their bucket and bounce in like 5 minutes. By the time I got to them they were leaving. And this was like last week mid day.

sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot
The

what and who does this # reach. Because I'm slipped down in that basin and Ive been standing on my boat and seen this to often and kinda just don't know what to do. For a "timely response". I watched a family roll up pull 3 giant garabalies and a handful of micro opealeye out and into their bucket and bounce in like 5 minutes. By the time I got to them they were leaving. And this was like last week mid day.
It is the CalTip hotline.

I understand it will not be a quick response and if you know how many wardens there are to patrol the entire state you understand why.

At least they have a better idea on what is going on where so they can follow problem areas more closely. Better than doing nothing IMO.

HighWildFree

Feb 16, 2018
OC
Name
Erik
Boat
Moooo!
That's hilarious, it's like when a little girl or boy gets abducted or is missing. What's the first race i think of? Yup you guessed it!! A cracker ass cracker like you.
Sorry you were so offended at my attempt at humor. Not my intention.

Last edited:
Reactions: pacificscout