WORKING ON IT.
Upvote 0

tony38

Mar 30, 2014
Name
tony
Boat
none yet
worst part is that they can't track the gear, the shop needs a good alarm system with some hide loud speakes inside and outside the shop

Upvote 0

Rimack

Old School
Jun 24, 2011
Elk Grove
Name
gary
Boat
WORKING ON IT.
worst part is that they can't track the gear, the shop needs a good alarm system with some hide loud speakes inside and outside the shop
What makes you think they don't have a good alarm system ?

Upvote 0

von_smozel

Jun 22, 2019
San Diego
Name
Chris
Boat
___
I get a notification every time a hummingbird flies by my window. I can quickly open an app and watch all three of my cameras in real-time. Just wondering why their security system doesn't seem to be alerting them in time. I want them to catch these goons in the act, not be forced to enjoy the show the next morning.

Upvote 0

mattsfishn

Nov 27, 2005
San Diego
Name
Matt
Boat
Someday
What is the 1 cunt carrying around, it looks to be about 4'-5' and white in color? Seems like he grabbed it and liked it so much he carried it around.

Upvote 0

cybercc

Sep 3, 2017
SFV
Name
Chuck
Boat
Nope
Hey John brother sorry. The good guys always get screwed

yah bag of vomit #1 has some pretty thick girly looking hair there...I hear those "those" kinda guys won't cut it to save their lives. Probably carries a man purse too and doesn't fish at all. He looks at least 4''10 and 150. Probably 40's, hair looks greying. Bag of vomit #2 has an interesting gate to his walk, looks about 5'7 and 160 and clearly has a larger sized pea-brain than his "butty" does....someone knows who did it, someone always does. There is no question they're desperate financially and others know that, so if suspect then report please...matter of time:Exploding_Smiley:

Reactions: Rimack
Upvote 0

Spoons

USCG Master
Oct 21, 2004
San Diego/SF Bay
Name
Capt. Erik
Boat
21' Center Console
They need to pull feed from their last warehouse sale and look over every motherfucker that matches that description. Very obvious they have been there before.

Upvote 0

bajabills

Calm Seas and foamers, its fun time...
Apr 30, 2012
Ca
Name
Bill
Boat
blackman fishmachine
It's easy to locate thrives. And track them these days.
And there are ways to id them.

In the more expensive plants , yes I said plants, a microchip is placed. If it's stolen , activate the signal.
Not hard at all. They do this for other things also.
And of course survailence systems are super clear
These days with telephoto technology. . .

So put several microchips in a variety of items. And connect the camera system to the cell phone.

And if they get away, tracked down. With the microchips. JMO.

Upvote 0

F.I.S.H.Y

Fishermen.
  • Sep 27, 2019
    San Diego CA
    Name
    Erick
    Boat
    None
    They need to hire a full time overnight armed guard, or upgrade to live cameras with extreme motion sensors.

This sounds like an inside job to me. Someone there knows how to get around the alarm system set in place, or told someone how to get in.
    I was about to say the same thing. Too common, a regular thief would think twice about hitting the same spot too often.

Reactions: Lundalakan
    Upvote 0

SeaHawk IV

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jan 15, 2008
    United States of America
    Name
    A
    Boat
    Take note on the individual at the metal rack scooping up the boxes. That perp has long brown hair with a wavy ponytail. Check your CCTV recording on the hard drive if an individual matching that profile has entered the store in the past two months.

Upvote 0

cybercc

Sep 3, 2017
    SFV
    Name
    Chuck
    Boat
    Nope
    Other things from the video to know:

- ponytail punk is white or light skinned latino, right-handed, short, average build, and wears white leather tennis shoes with a strap closure I believe
    - dead president is white or latin probably, right-handed, about 5'6, average build, and wearing Nike's that look dark green with the white side fronts like Vans

These morons are not gonna throw their shoes away, or the clothes they're wearing...those shoes are on their feet right now 95% chance.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0