Well-Known "Member"
Dec 17, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
Name
Yale
Boat
32' Blackman Sportfisher "Riley"
Didn't know where else to post this and for the City of San Diego it probably is sporting.

A Street at 10th Avenue
Garnet Avenue at Mission Bay Drive
Grape Street at North Harbor Drive
Aero Drive at Murphy Canyon Road
Camino del Rio North at Mission Center Road
El Camino Real at Del Mar Heights Road
Mira Mesa Boulevard at Scranton Road
10th Avenue at F Street
Camino del Rio North at Qualcomm Way
Cleveland Avenue at Washington Street
Clairemont Mesa Boulevard at Convoy Street.

SALTYDAWG

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 1, 2003
Casa DE Oro
www.saltydawgcustomrods.com
Name
Bill
Boat
sold it
Yep, I just found out the hard way about the one on Grape and Harbor. Went to pay it and they said that'll be $560.00:argue: So I waited to see the judge thinking he would knock it in half, Like the used to do, Cocksucker lowered it to $480 after waiting for 2.5 hrs

soulpatch

Jan 3, 2009
Bahia de Banderas, Nayarit
Name
Frank
Boat
14' Gregor
Seems like there is a lot of anger towards these camera placements and they do seem big brother-ish but people who run red lights kill innocent people.
I recall many statements such as the following regarding a drunk driver inicident:
Fuck all drunk drivers, They're just slightly above child molesters on the list... Kind of the same when the end result is the same.

Yep, I just found out the hard way about the one on Grape and Harbor. Went to pay it and they said that'll be $560.00:argue: So I waited to see the judge thinking he would knock it in half, Like the used to do, Cocksucker lowered it to $480 after waiting for 2i5 hrs

yellowklr

My Best Catch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 22, 2003
San Diego,Ca
Name
Derek
Boat
complicated
Yep, I just found out the hard way about the one on Grape and Harbor. Went to pay it and they said that'll be $560.00:argue: So I waited to see the judge thinking he would knock it in half, Like the used to do, Cocksucker lowered it to $480 after waiting for 2.5 hrs
Yeah that was the old days!!! Next time say hey.

LTBOLTMAN

Team Tail Chasers
Oct 15, 2006
San Diego
Name
Leoman
Boat
Davis Bahia 25 Pilot House
I work around the airport and see that camera flashing often, so that one is a money maker for sure...that amount of fine is BS

SALTYDAWG

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 1, 2003
Casa DE Oro
Name
Bill
Boat
sold it
Seems like there is a lot of anger towards these camera placements and they do seem big brother-ish but people who run red lights kill innocent people.
I recall many statements such as the following regarding a drunk driver inicident:
Fuck all drunk drivers, They're just slightly above child molesters on the list... Kind of the same when the end result is the same.
Getting caught in between a yellow and red light got the ticket, Not running a red one, ASSHOLE. You getting lippy about my statement tells me you are either a drunk driver or a child molestor. Eat shit and die

marlyn

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
480.00 is a little rediculous!

ALUMINATOR

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 16, 2003
North San Diego County
caspsolutions.com
Name
Dennis
Boat
27' self built
The way I see it you were making $40 an hour waiting LOL Not to bad for an OLD painter.

You should of looked up Derek over there at the court house and had him "fix" it for you. Now that would really be a "hook-up"

ALUMINATOR

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 16, 2003
North San Diego County
caspsolutions.com
Name
Dennis
Boat
27' self built
The way I see it you were making $40 an hour waiting LOL Not to bad for an OLD painter.

You should of looked up Derek over there at the court house and had him "fix" it for you. Now that would really be a "hook-up"

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
Getting caught in between a yellow and red light got the ticket, Not running a red one, ASSHOLE. You getting lippy about my statement tells me you are either a drunk driver or a child molestor. Eat shit and die
I've seen the one on 10th and F go off while its still yellow.

Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
Red light camera at Grape & Harbor Drive has been there for YEARS! I get to work when it's dark and it is flashing every morning - flashes twice when someone runs the light.

soulpatch

Jan 3, 2009
Bahia de Banderas, Nayarit
Name
Frank
Boat
14' Gregor
They are delayed and if you have control of the intersection when you enter you're OK...... it is a driver's responsibility under the law to beware of their circumstances you idiot. You are not supposed to enter an intersection unless you can clear it. Oh, you're one of those dumbfucks that blocks the intersection for oncoming traffic.
Oh, and cover your face, it has to have a clear look at your blank faced mug to make the ticket valid.
With your insight on how to ascertain I am a child molester and drunk driver but a simple observation of fact is astounding. No wonder you could afford to sit around and wait that long......simple genius.
Lighten up and don't be a bitch.....:hali_olutta:

Last edited:

Papa "J"

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 8, 2003
OffShore
Name
Jason
Boat
Grady White 272 Sailfish
Getting caught in between a yellow and red light got the ticket, Not running a red one,
I beleive the law is once the front of your car passes the limit line/crosswalk before the light turns red you are already considered in the intersection. I don't remember any crosswalks at Grape Street. I remember them having to readjust cameras to follow the law. The camera probably show not being in the intersection or whatevger they consider after the light already turned red. Not saying you did it one way or the other, just trying to put out some info....sux about the $480.....

Remember it's always worth fighting, cameras are set wrong sometime. I see them working and readjusting the one on Areo & murphy Canyon all the time.

you didn't get points did you? I know in NYC they write the car the ticket & whomever owns the car is responsible for paying it. So if you employee has the car & he runs a light you get to pay...now that f'ed up!!!

I beleive the only way not to get a ticket is to buy a new car and keep the dealer paper plates on it....they cant write a ticket for a car if they don't know who owns it.

Last edited:

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
They are delayed and if you have control of the intersection when you enter you're OK...... it is a driver's responsibility under the law to beware of their circumstances you idiot. You are not supposed to enter an intersection unless you can clear it. Oh, you're one of those dumbfucks that blocks the intersection for oncoming traffic.
Oh, and cover your face, it has to have a clear look at your blank faced mug to make the ticket valid.
With your incite on how to ascertain I am a child molester and drunk driver but a simple observation of fact is astounding. No wonder you could afford to sit around and wait that long......simple genius.

Ya........ what he said. :D LOL

tuna macker

Nov 18, 2008
Apple Valley
Name
Mike
Boat
ONO
No ticket if your front tire is passed the limit line when the light is still yellow.
The limit line is the first line of the crosswalk as you enter an intersection,
and it is true your face must be clearly visable as well as your lic. plate.
Just payed the fine (429.00) plus a saturday at traffic school. Won't be doing that
again soon.

OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
Apr 27, 2006
M Class Planet / Riverside
Name
Wayne
Boat
Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
I thought the cameras took two photos, one as you were crossing the limit line after the light turned red and a second of the perp in the intersection, that way they could prove you ran the light. I know there are intersections where you are not supposed to "block the box", i.e enter unless you can clear before it turns red. San Diego has a higher fine than Riverside. I think we pay around $370.

Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
I thought the cameras took two photos, one as you were crossing the limit line after the light turned red and a second of the perp in the intersection, that way they could prove you ran the light. I know there are intersections where you are not supposed to "block the box", i.e enter unless you can clear before it turns red. San Diego has a higher fine than Riverside. I think we pay around $370.
Yep, that's what I see in the early morning - 2 flashes when the vehicle runs the light.

I have no issue with red light cameras - you run the light and get a ticket.

Last edited:

tuna macker

Nov 18, 2008
Apple Valley
Name
Mike
Boat
ONO
They have you on high def video.If you are ticketed you can go to a web site and view the infraction for yourself.
They provide you with several photos on the paperwork that you get in the mail.

SALTYDAWG

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 1, 2003
Casa DE Oro
Name
Bill
Boat
sold it
With your incite on how to ascertain I am a child molester and drunk driver but a simple observation of fact is astounding. No wonder you could afford to sit around and wait that long......simple genius.
Wow! Now I really feel intimidated. Thanks for telling me how to beat it next time by covering my face, I guess then it would be OK in your book, Right? You probably have cute little loop holes to get away with DUIs and child molesting too. Go fuck yourself