OIF VET

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 26, 2010
North OC
Name
Brian
Boat
nope
Booger never stops looking for yellows anytime of year. The guy is like the yellowtail whisperer!!!!

Upvote 0

OIF VET

May 26, 2010
North OC
Name
Brian
Boat
nope
30 yellowtail as of 1pm and they still have some hangin lets see how many they get. This is all for only 13 anglers.

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
man i bet its going to be packed on that boat tomorrow
yeah thanks to the knuckle heads above,,,did you guuys run home after getting laid the first time and post it on the internet?

Upvote 0

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
16' Starcraft SF SS
they have 10 yellows as of noon! im getting my gear ready for tomorrow!!!

You and the 50 other people that are going to cram on that boat tomorrow!

Upvote 0

Jaydog

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 18, 2005
San Diego
Name
Jay
Boat
Mako 19'
Odd responses to these posts sometimes. Yeah everyone likes an uncrowded boat but at the same time don't you all get stoked for everyone that has the day off to go kill some YT?

Booger is a very good friend of mine so I love to see his boat and fish counts get the attention. I hope he carries 50 people tomorrow and I hope all 50 have a great day regardless of the fishing, I'll be at work dreaming of YT chewing the iron...

Upvote 0

Crashburn

Executive Board Member
Feb 26, 2013
Dog Beach Mostly
Name
Mike
Boat
Never Ever Again 7 has been enough !
they have 10 yellows as of noon! im getting my gear ready for tomorrow!!!

They are gonna tell you "should have been here yesterday" :rofl:

Upvote 0

sdrepairman

Jul 2, 2012
san diego
Name
nick
Boat
n/a
well im just a little bitter that i went on the morning half day trip instead of the 3/4 day trip today, just a bunch of average rock fish caught, but hey, i gotta get back to work and pay some bills so i can go on a trip to colnett this weekend on the Voyager, hopefully that will be nice

Upvote 0

poncherello

Jan 11, 2005
san Diego
Name
Jerry
Boat
none
Odd responses to these posts sometimes. Yeah everyone likes an uncrowded boat but at the same time don't you all get stoked for everyone that has the day off to go kill some YT?

Booger is a very good friend of mine so I love to see his boat and fish counts get the attention. I hope he carries 50 people tomorrow and I hope all 50 have a great day regardless of the fishing, I'll be at work dreaming of YT chewing the iron...

I will be dreaming too chili.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat

Good post Jaydog

Upvote 0

Bigpondonly

Bloodydecks Seafood Co.
Dec 7, 2003
San Diego
Name
Dave
Boat
Parker 2120

It always seems to happen this time of year. There will be the "What rod for my new ___?" or "What is the best color iron?" or the all time favorite "What do I need to fish in Mexican waters?"
I attribute it to the post Fred Hall BD recruitment drive.

Upvote 0

ranchero

fishing-pox..?I have fishing plauge
Apr 29, 2004
SD
Name
Al
Boat
25 skipjack -Albatross
104.00 for 5:30-5p. just sit- eat cheeburgers- drink beer-

Bring 5 poles ea rigged a bit different- Jig fish like a Foo- plenty of room to cast- live bait fish...

not be concerned with any of the boat ownership duties- which all in all take around 3-4 hrs of work to get ready and clean back up- including trailer back and forth.

sounds like one hell of a relaxing day!

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Im waiting for full report gilbert.

I like to see cattle boats packed to the hilt,it aint a party otherwise.

Upvote 0

hawkplayer32

GOOD DEAL
Aug 6, 2012
Valencia, CA
Name
Anthony Hicks
Boat
Good Deal
As promised here is my report. The fish are around the islands, but Booger had to keep the boat constantly moving to stay on the fish. The fish only bit between 10am and 2pm after that Booger said they "disappeared". The good news is all the fish were 20-30lbs!!! Unfortunately I did not hook up, and it seemed like hooking up had mostly to do with having your jig at the right place at the right time and color and size did not seem to matter.

Upvote 0

GregorXr

Oct 5, 2012
Temecula
Name
Robin Boyer
Boat
Patients Boat!
Pretty awesome time to get ready to get some yellowtail this summer! My buddy joe a member here just bought a new gregor time to fish!

Upvote 0