Kirk951

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 20, 2016
Canyon Lake
Name
Kirk Lessley
Boat
Grady White 272 Sailfish
In compliance with the County of San Diego’s latest amended public health order, and with public health measures remaining in place to continue to minimize the spread of and exposure to COVID-19, recreational boating – for vessels on which all occupants are members of the same household – will be allowed on San Diego Bay beginning Friday, May 1, 2020.

Oct 14, 2004
CA
Name
Chef
Boat
Defiance
no surf no fish no group gatherings

taking away rights is a violent act !

when you support the rights being taken away
you post violence

not good conversation and debate

Billy L

USCG licensed Captain
Jul 4, 2009
San Diego and AK
Name
Billy
Boat
25’, 22’ Whalers
Hope we see as many reports as possible tomorrow about getting those albacore. Hope they’re still around. Last I heard they were about 50 miles out.
I hope to be going Sunday.

Reactions: Fishhunter3403

VillasOne

Nov 18, 2008
Vista
Name
Dave
Boat
NA
Interested to see if people are getting tickets for going with their neighbors and not just family

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Oh..... it's gonna be a fiasco. Bring popcorn. Wait until they ask you to remove your mask.... to identify you.... While looking at your drivers licence. Ackward indeed.

Hope to see many videos here my BD Brothers.... good bad and ugly.... (like usual)!! Good luck to those going...and as always....Be vigilant.... Be safe out there.
:jig:

Reactions: longboard85

jmccurley

Nov 11, 2018
San Diego, Ca
Name
John McCurley
Boat
None
Remember to vote out all the Democrats. It should be perfectly clear what they want.power over your constitutional rights. Life liberty pursuit to fish..etcetera.
The no-fishing order came from San Diego County. 4 out of 5 county supervisors are republican and the chief administrative officer who issues the orders is also republican

Wasitrytofish

May 1, 2012
Monrovia ca united states
Name
Glen Mitchell
Boat
Sea Fox 248 Commander
The no-fishing order came from San Diego County. 4 out of 5 county supervisors are republican and the chief administrative officer who issues the orders is also republican
as I’m a Republican, i truly appreciate seeing facts presented in legitimate conversational from. assuming this is true, appreciate you posting this.
now let’s go fishing. I just hope everyone who could afford it still can affor to get out.

Robert c. Sample

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 11, 2019
Snowflake arizona
Name
Robert sample
Boat
Reel rage
Sound like your a Democrat Thing is your wareing a mask your,told to stay home your party boats aren't running. YOUR governor not letting you pursue your life.And is supported buy a state that is controlled by Democrats. The Republicans did this to protect the huge Navel fleet.Now the was just resolved. But everyone else is still suffering.

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
RINOs they need to go too....

jmccurley

Nov 11, 2018
San Diego, Ca
Name
John McCurley
Boat
None
I don't think this issue (the no boating rule) is a democrat/republican thing. But your facts are just wrong on this one. If someone does something you don't like, why not look to the people who made the rule? I disagreed with the logic behind no private boating rule, but I know who's responsible and it's not Newsom or the democrats.

VillasOne

Nov 18, 2008
Vista
Name
Dave
Boat
NA
I received emails back from Kristen Gaspar and Jim Desmond. County supervisors. These two are in support of returning to the waters however the other 3 were not. You can see part of Jim’s email below. I can post the rest if people want the call in info.
So Jmccurrly where’s your info coming from.
Thank you for your email, I agree that families and friends should be able to enjoy boating. At the last Board of Supervisors meeting on April 21, I made the motion to get our beaches, harbors, parks, businesses, etc. open by May 1st. The motion was supported by Supervisor Kristin Gaspar, however, the other Supervisors did not support the motion.

The next Board of Supervisors meeting is on May 5th, at 9:00 AM. If the harbors, boat launches, etc. are not open by then, I encourage you and your friends to call into the meeting and voice your concerns.

Reactions: pacificscout

jmccurley

Nov 11, 2018
San Diego, Ca
Name
John McCurley
Boat
None
I received emails back from Kristen Gaspar and Jim Desmond. County supervisors. These two are in support of returning to the waters however the other 3 were not. You can see part of Jim’s email below. I can post the rest if people want the call in info.
So Jmccurrly where’s your info coming from.
Two of the other three are republicans. That's just math