I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Visit site
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
Really? I'll have to call the number for new registrations and see what the deal is.
When I looked into it this is what they said

Commerial License resident $149
Ocean Enhancement $ 55
Commercial Boat $387
Commercial Fish Business License $ 2,195
Commercial Retail License $112
Commercial Swordfish $534

Although I'm not sure the Commercial Fish Business License or Retail license is necessary

T.O.T.W.

Time On The Water
Dec 23, 2005
San Diego
Name
Chris L
Boat
Leo's
It’s a good thing I’m not unlucky then. Plus, I’ve already had it back in feb, it was a little cough, and done, I’ve had colds worse than this. But keep drinking the media kool aid, maybe it’ll help keep your fears at bay. Despite what the idiots in the government’ say, I’ll continue to live my life normally, and they can go fu*k themselves, along with everyone who voted for them
How’d you get a test way back in Feb with just mild symptoms?

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
When I looked into it this is what they said

Commerial License resident $149
Ocean Enhancement $ 55
Commercial Boat $387
Commercial Fish Business License $ 2,195
Commercial Retail License $112
Commercial Swordfish $534

Although I'm not sure the Commercial Fish Business License or Retail license is necessary
Thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna talk to a friend that has one before I call on Monday.. if they are open.

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Test?? Now that's funny!!
What.. everyone that wants a test will get a test. They're beautiful tests, the best tests.
[/QUOTE]
I know a bunch of people who insist they had it because they felt sick in some way over the last 4 or 5 months..
Without a test u cant possibly know for sure and I think it's about 10% tested are positive now...

cioppino

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 16, 2005
San Diego
Name
Dave
Boat
FORTUNA -- Parker 2510 XLD
In most places they only test medical field or essential workers who may still group spread. Other people who are sick aren't getting tested. The point is all these numbers are way off. Our close friends all have it, entire family of 5. Fever , chest pains, the works. None of them can get approved to get tested because they are non essential. So they don't count in the tally.
Many more infected than they are saying, which means this thing is less harmful then current numbers say.
Let's saddle back up and get the world going again. Just don't pile the bodies up in front of the launch ramp. 🤪

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
In most places they only test medical field or essential workers who may still group spread. Other people who are sick aren't getting tested. The point is all these numbers are way off. Our close friends all have it, entire family of 5. Fever , chest pains, the works. None of them can get approved to get tested because they are non essential. So they don't count in the tally.
Many more infected than they are saying, which means this thing is less harmful then current numbers say.
Let's saddle back up and get the world going again. Just don't pile the bodies up in front of the launch ramp. 🤪

EXACTLY

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
See..

bdcarpenter28

Midnight Rambler
Feb 16, 2008
San diego
Name
Brian
Boat
2301 striper
The port District is closing San Diego bay tonight at midnight , zero boat traffic will be allowed , i have a buddy who works in the enforsement division and he called me , this is going to be brutal but if we all work thru this itll be over sooner than later i hope , fishing is my only outlet as most fisherman but this i guess is necessary although i cant really figure out why a couple of buddies cant spend the dah on the water , tackle clean up and orginize time i guess
Read article 1 sec 25 of the California constitution then show it to your buddy.

bragger

Braggz
Jun 12, 2006
Imperial Beach
Name
Chris Bragg
Boat
31'LUHRS, Coast to Coast
Read article 1 sec 25 of the California constitution then show it to your buddy.
The people shall have the right to fish upon and from the public lands of the State and in the waters thereof, excepting upon lands set aside for fish hatcheries, and no land owned by the State shall ever be sold or transferred without reserving in the people the absolute right to fish thereupon; and no law shall ever be passed making it a crime for the people to enter upon the public lands within this State for the purpose of fishing in any water containing fish that have been planted therein by the State; provided, that the legislature may by statute, provide for the season when and the conditions under which the different species of fish may be taken.

Fins in the Bin

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 10, 2004
Jamul
Name
used to fish
Boat
50 Silverton
How many members does BD have? How many members have been diagnosed in Cali?

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
As of Monday morning, California has 15,247 confirmed COVID-19 infections and 350 deaths — OUT OF 40 MILLION PEOPLE!

Fins in the Bin

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 10, 2004
Jamul
Name
used to fish
Boat
50 Silverton
Ali/Jason
You guys need to make some BD shirts saying we are all exempt and put an official state logo on it with a picture of Newsome that states we are allowed to access our water to Surf/Fish and Dive!!
I don't mind conceding that sailboaters still have to stay quarantined just to show that we negotiated and gave in a little.