San Diego Bay shutting down

bman440440

I am the one who knocks!!!
Sep 8, 2010
San Diego 92117
Name
B-MAN
Boat
Heisenberg(20' Maxum), Ships & Giggles (32' double decker pontoon)
San Diego Bay is officially closed. Launched at Glorietta Bay yesterday (fri) at 5 pm. Fished Coronados and returned a little after midnight. Not a single boat on the water besides us. Got back to ramp shortly after midnight only to find barricades closing the ramp. Stopped by border agents pulling out of ramp as they been tracking us from Mex thinking they had the big one but no one avail to jam us up on water. Friendly but disappointed only to find a couple old white dudes.
Bass fishing slow, but managed to catch & release 7 & 8 lb fish. Partner this morning (sat) left his slip in Kona Kia but stopped and ordered off water. Not allowed to leave slip even to exit harbor. Strange times
I agree very strange times... one thing that I do not understand is why there are so many boats on the water rite now... these are the Sundiegolive.com cameras on the bay

chachi10

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 28, 2018
San Diego
Name
Chachi
Boat
None
thats what liberals always do when they cant argue the FACTS...they attack the messenger and then they call you a racist

"Our state locked down, early. They didn't. "

uh huh...2 days...uh huh View attachment 1129974
I sure as hell am not a liberal and never will be. You want to argue California vs Florida instead since 2 days isn't enough for you? They announced social distancing only yesterday with church being exempt lol. As of yesterday we in California have 9191 cases and Florida has 8694 cases after having earlier recorded cases and twice the population (not to mention Florida having that magical hot humid air that makes corona disappear). I'll sit back with popcorn and watch the numbers prove my cases.

Numbers from the cdc since you only deal with the FACTS. Let me know if you need me to show you how to find the numbers by state on the site since they don't put put it in all caps and bold for you.

Reactions: fishin_kid

Robdog1

Well known member
Oct 23, 2018
Newport Beach
Name
Robert
Boat
Luhrs 32 sport, Boston Whaler 170 Montauk
We’ve officially crossed the line into tyranny. Y’all can thank Newscum for that one.

Robdog1

Well known member
Oct 23, 2018
Newport Beach
Name
Robert
Boat
Luhrs 32 sport, Boston Whaler 170 Montauk
Seriously,I am the first one to defend our rights to do anything and be free,but the thing is,this is a serious virus that will kill you,if you are one of the un-lucky ones.Personally,I have an auto repair business to run,3 kids from 7-11 yrs old,who need their dad to be around,so of course,I am hoping,praying that I do not get sick.Even if I got sick,and if I have to be in the hospital,and survive,it would put a serious hurt on my family.What I am saying is,I don`t want to find out if it hits me easy,or hard,and am taking precautions.Do you think my kids are wanting to go fishing,and feeling couped up?Hell yes.My 11yr old is asking about lakes in the mountains we have fished,becuase he is dying to go fishing.Can I wait 2 or 3,or months till this passes,to take them out.Of course I can.It sucks,but the problem is,what ruined it for us,is I have a friend who lives a little south of O-side pier,and even today he told me he could not believe the groups of young people congregated on the beach...problem is,the young generation feels invinsable,but I know better.I personally do not think the bays should be closed for people who have boats slipped or docked there,but just comply,and see how this works out.If 3 months from now,Martial law is in place,and we have lost all our rights,then by all means,let1s fight for our rights.My wife has a Brother,Sister,brother in law,and 3 nieces in New York,and they all have the virus,and are recovering.they all say the same thing,it feels like a bulldozer hit them at 60mph.Let1s just be patient,and hope that things get better,and maybe spend a little more time with our loved ones,and realize that life has some sort of meaning,other than complaining about things.Personally,I have layed off 4 of my 5 auto techs,and am going crazy.I have re-done the oak trim on my stringari,done service to the Suzuki,and am ready to go,but realize there are alot of people suffering from this,and am trying to be cool.
It’s a good thing I’m not unlucky then. Plus, I’ve already had it back in feb, it was a little cough, and done, I’ve had colds worse than this. But keep drinking the media kool aid, maybe it’ll help keep your fears at bay. Despite what the idiots in the government’ say, I’ll continue to live my life normally, and they can go fu*k themselves, along with everyone who voted for them

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
swyc ...no boats out of the slip... crunch the numbers, this all will be nothing like they've scared you to believe. when your government, and the lapdog media tell you drink their koolaide , make sure to flush first, lol.

Reactions: jer dog

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
I sure as hell am not a liberal and never will be. You want to argue California vs Florida instead since 2 days isn't enough for you? They announced social distancing only yesterday with church being exempt lol. As of yesterday we in California have 9191 cases and Florida has 8694 cases after having earlier recorded cases and twice the population (not to mention Florida having that magical hot humid air that makes corona disappear). I'll sit back with popcorn and watch the numbers prove my cases.

Numbers from the cdc since you only deal with the FACTS. Let me know if you need me to show you how to find the numbers by state on the site since they don't put put it in all caps and bold for you.
ha ha ha...not arguing...simply stating FACTS, which causes liberal heads to explode...just like yours just did...

ok now....tell me how many ACTUAL cases there are and not "confirmed" cases...I'll wait

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Not this time. Although usually he is about as accurate as CNN.

I dont listen to his radio show...dont usually read any of his stuff...

BUT...on a website I saw an article about the diff between CA and NYC...so I decided to read it...very interesting read...

I though about deleting Limbaugh's name out of the article...but decided...nah...watch the liberal heads explode and scream LIMBAUGH ....arg...the horror

Jr.

Winning!
Feb 14, 2006
San Diego
Name
Dave
Boat
Hatteras
swyc ...no boats out of the slip... crunch the numbers, this all will be nothing like they've scared you to believe. when your government, and the lapdog media tell you drink their koolaide , make sure to flush first, lol.
SWYC aren’t letting boats leave their slips?

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
California Mar19 and NY Mar 22. Three days does make a difference when we are talking about exponential relationships. Couple that with NYC's dense population and the means about which that population travels(bus, Subway, rail, crowded streets) within the city and throughout the suburbs. CA was the first state to do it. So yes it is a major reason as is the population geographics of CA in keeping the virus down. So far. And yes he was lying.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
2 days

13 - 11 = 2

but what ever

dont just say he was lying...be specific..point out exactly what he said was false ...

Reactions: plj46 and cioppino

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
yea boy that is specific...NOT...

what are you saying he said thats false ?

dont give me an entire article to read and try and guess what you are saying is false...how bout YOU tell what he said thats false

also I do NOT have subscription to the NYtimes

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
yea boy that is specific...NOT...

what are you saying he said thats false ?

dont give me an entire article to read and try and guess what you are saying is false...how bout YOU tell what he said thats false
I thought I did say it in my original post. The article was simple just look up the states in question. My point is every day counts when the virus spreads exponentially. Mar19 vs Mar 22.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
I am past your other BS...

what about the lies ? that is what I am waiting for...ya said Limbaugh lied....

YOU conveniently keep ignoring this:

dont just say he was lying...be specific..point out exactly what he said was false ...

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
I am past your other BS...

what about the lies ? that is what I am waiting for...ya said Limbaugh lied....

YOU conveniently keep ignoring this:

Jesus Christ guy.. he said it was a difference of two days and it was actually three. So he lied. I know to you that won't be a big deal but again we are talking exponential growth of the virus.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Jesus Christ guy ...thats it ? oh the outrage...and IT was 2 days BTW

exponential growth
lol.gif

Reactions: pacificscout

Ggiannig8912

May 17, 2011
El Cajon
Name
Gianni
Boat
yellow rocket
Don’t forget San Francisco also shutdown days before California as a whole shut down. That big city shutting down slowed the spread in CA as well.

Ggiannig8912

May 17, 2011
El Cajon
Name
Gianni
Boat
yellow rocket
On the other side of the coin, In California the testing has been behind. But the death toll doesn’t lie.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Don’t forget San Francisco also shutdown days before California as a whole shut down. That big city shutting down slowed the spread in CA as well.
did they now ? how bout them street shitters ? are they staying home ?
lol.gif

Reactions: pacificscout