San Diego at last

Island20

Dec 6, 2019
Utah
Name
Island20
Boat
Island20
After months of planning and working on my boat a 14 hour drive through hell with a slipping transmission, I finally arrived in San Diego. Launched my boat at shelter island in the dark. Made my way to the harbor public dock where I had a reservation slip. Met some very nice people on the way under less than ideal circumstances. I had run over thier hoop net and got tangled in my prop.not a good way to get to get to know the locals. Thanks for going easy on a old man. A young man hopped on my boat and untangled the rope. Come to find out they have a condo near my place in Utah.
Today im going to get liscence and chill getting a feel for things. In no hurry. I have 10 days to fish, figuring out what and where. Ideas are welcome.
20ft boat 30 gallon bait tank.

20201010_151006.jpg

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
Boat good
Bait good
How big is the fuel tank?

Reactions: Island20

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers

Island20

Dec 6, 2019
Utah
Name
Island20
Boat
Island20
How about at 18 knots or just on plane?
Trying to figure your range
Not really sure Its new with only 3 hours on it. Going to play around the bay tomorrow.
I will check the fuel meter and look for the best speed/fuel economy. This new motor is amazing. 140 hp Evinrude e-tec 3 cylinder. Hydraulic steering and auto pilot ties into my Raymarine Axiom 9.