San Diego 3/4 Day 9/14/2015

PENN
Mar 23, 2011
United States
Name
Chris L
Boat
When I get one...
]Yes, I didn't have my thumb on the spool because the fish was in handwith slack line out, there was no reason to have my thumb on it.

The first rule on my boat , when the fish comes over the rail ,put it in free spool with the clicker on.
Free spool reduces the chance of setting a hook in someone's hand, clicker reduces the chance of a backlash.
NEVER LEAVE A REEL IN FREESPOOL WITHOUT MANAGING THE SPOOL,PERIOD.

De-hook, clear the line, bleed out then bait up again! Mike runs a tight ship.

Upvote 0

CrazyDonkey

Sep 4, 2014
Name
Ian
Boat
Linda Vista
ya sounds like IAN i was askin about.......Burroughs St/Kelly st///////etc etc UNION man I B E W ?????????hye IAN...YES< MY HOOD !!!!! next time I see ya I will tell ya this was me on here!!
If you're talking about the electric union...that's not me, I don't do electric and I don't belong to a union. So I think you're asking about and thinking of the wrong person but if it is me, then please tell me in person.

Upvote 0

CrazyDonkey

Sep 4, 2014
Name
Ian
Boat
Linda Vista
]Yes, I didn't have my thumb on the spool because the fish was in handwith slack line out, there was no reason to have my thumb on it.

The first rule on my boat , when the fish comes over the rail ,put it in free spool with the clicker on.
Free spool reduces the chance of setting a hook in someone's hand, clicker reduces the chance of a backlash.
NEVER LEAVE A REEL IN FREESPOOL WITHOUT MANAGING THE SPOOL,PERIOD.
Yep, like I said it was my mistake, I am used to doing it one way with a certain crew. Since I had never delt with the crew I should have managed the spool. But then again, I've never had anyone drop a fish in the middle of de-hooking and run off.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
That would be Stinger........he's a bad ass filipino dude and you should have brought your complaints to him so he could shove your coffee grinder up your ass. The guy is a legend in the fleet and you should feel honored to fish with him while he's still around. You donkey.

Damn man....... you and a few others dont know how to have a conversation and voice your opinions without slinging a bunch of worthless lame crap.

The guy put up his experience, and rather calmly and nicely. Take it or leave it, but a customers opinion should always be valued by any operation that wishes to stay in buis. There is no good reason from the OP post to start slinging name calling BS! All it does is twist a thread into a bunch of garbage....... go do it somewhere else.

Does Stinger know you have a crush on him :D

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0

Jaggy

May 18, 2010
spring valley
Name
jon
Boat
26 ft fiberform
The best thing is get your own boat, and sit in their chum line they love that shit. Good info chubasco dude. Thanks for the post, Brandon you need to get a life , sport boat fag what a career .

Upvote 0

Jaggy

May 18, 2010
spring valley
Name
jon
Boat
26 ft fiberform
Any body that drops my fish without taking the hook out, is no legend anywhere. Your defending someone that obviously fucked up with this customer. Your a dum ass!

Upvote 0

cbwaterhunter

Aug 16, 2014
Name
Pete
Boat
Dustpit
Great Review. Its kinda like switching brands of cigarettes or brand of fishing line. You're gonna notice a difference both positive and negative. Dunno about that dropped fish, kinda rude. But like you said it was a bunch of new people, deckhand may have seen someone getting themselves in trouble. Again, great review, thanks for the info. I do plan on taking the SanDiego since im a new to the game.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
Damn man....... you and a few others dont know how to have a conversation and voice your opinions without slinging a bunch of worthless lame crap.

The guy put up his experience, and rather calmly and nicely. Take it or leave it, but a customers opinion should always be valued by any operation that wishes to stay in buis. There is no good reason from the OP post to start slinging name calling BS! All it does is twist a thread into a bunch of garbage....... go do it somewhere else.

Does Stinger know you have a crush on him :D

You sir can go eat a giant bag of dicks

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
Any body that drops my fish without taking the hook out, is no legend anywhere. Your defending someone that obviously fucked up with this customer. Your a dum ass!

It's not like dropping a baby dickwad. The ignorance here amazes me.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
The best thing is get your own boat, and sit in their chum line they love that shit. Good info chubasco dude. Thanks for the post, Brandon you need to get a life , sport boat fag what a career .

Also, if you need to sit in their chum line, you obviously can't find your own fish. Just shows you are donkey numero uno.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
You sir can go eat a giant bag of dicks

Haha..... pretty much what I and others figured.

Damn dude.....You need to just go find a new playground!

But then you would feel lost without feeling some need to throw out childish stoooopid insults. Guess that makes some peeps feel real big huh.

Reactions: ZHALVAJE
Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
Haha..... pretty much what I and others figured.

Damn dude.....You need to just go find a new playground!

But then you would feel lost without feeling some need to throw out childish stoooopid insults. Guess that makes some peeps feel real big huh.

What do you expect when these dudes insult the best 3/4 day boat in the fleet? They obviously have their nostrils filled with feces from their heads being up their assholes. Nope no new playground from me I like seeing the stupidity of all the donkeys on here. Granted, there are some good fisherman but most don't know their ass from a hot rock.

Upvote 0

makairaa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
What do you expect when these dudes insult the best 3/4 day boat in the fleet? They obviously have their nostrils filled with feces from their heads being up their assholes. Nope no new playground from me I like seeing the stupidity of all the donkeys on here. Granted, there are some good fisherman but most don't know their ass from a hot rock.

There is the kettle calling the pot black. You obviously have your head so far up the captain of this boats ass you can spit for him.

Reactions: ZHALVAJE
Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
There is the kettle calling the pot black. You obviously have your head so far up the captain of this boats ass you can spit for him.

Actually I haven't talked to him in about a year. But dude is about as fishy as they come. And the boats owner catches more yellowtail then any other 3/4 day boat and has the best crew of any boat in SD. So obviously you have your head buried in your twat too.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Actually I haven't talked to him in about a year. But dude is about as fishy as they come. And the boats owner catches more yellowtail then any other 3/4 day boat and has the best crew of any boat in SD. So obviously you have your head buried in your twat too.

There might be a job for you :)

I think the Captain & Owner of the "San Diego" would love to have you as the boats PR spokesperson and sales rep. I mean damn, all your talk here is just making more and more of us want to patronize this fine boat......... you are helping them a ton <(being sarcastic)

If you want to help your bros on the "San Diego" (which I agree is a good boat/operation), then do them a favor and stop talking, cause all you're doing is burying them by association.

But hey, on the good side, I think we have just the BD chick for you..... BD name is Wah--- you both talk exactly the same..... match made in heaven, or make that BD LOL :cool:

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
The best 3/4 day boat in the fleet ? Theres pretty much only two.And like someone else said your remarks arent doing them any favors.Do you deadhead on that boat or what ?

Upvote 0

Jaggy

May 18, 2010
spring valley
Name
jon
Boat
26 ft fiberform
I agree with the unknown fisherman, the San Diego is a good boat, not the best, but it sounds as though they were burned out. And fucked this guys trip up a little. Yea, I think booger would probably tell you to shut the fuck up, and no you can't blow that deck hand that dropped that guys fish. Lol

Upvote 0