Saluki Claus's Naughty or Nice List Contest!

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
I nominate or second Tommy, he gives us great deals on seafood and has been fundamental in fighting the MLPA bs that has been thrown at us
Thanks Jack...

Now we need a naughty nomination! I'm sure you have some submissions from your 8 day trip???

mercerm

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 6, 2004
Newport Beach
Name
Mike
Boat
29 Ocean Yachts
For the Naughty list, Saluki Claus himself. His internet history page would get you you a felony in 49 states (Illinois excluded apparently).I cannot even imagine what he would do with a factory full of midget labor and some magic dust....

crazy hawaiian

Jul 4, 2006
San Diego
Name
Tony
Boat
17.5' Seaswirl c/c
For the Nice List I nominate all the BloodyDeck members who have taken the time to provide honest answers to questions asked by newbies.

For the Naughty List I nominate all the others.

May 16, 2006
sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
Name
mike
Boat
25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
For the Nice List I nominate all the BloodyDeck members who have taken the time to provide honest answers to questions asked by newbies.

For the Naughty List I nominate all the others.
damn that may put me on the naughty list.

i hereby nominate stan aka surfdoc for the naughty list mainly because he likes to lick buttwholes http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/jokes-forum/273672-how-f-ck-saluki-my-workplace-hawaii.html

and for the nice list i would like to nominate alwaysbent for allowing me to get a chuckle at surfdoc and saluki from my island paradise. hope you guys have a great party and wish i could of gotten out there to meet you rapscalians!!!:finger:

fishnfool

Jun 30, 2003
Murrieta, Ca
Name
Kevan
Boat
IMAHO
Just sayin'.....you guys just look guilty.....
I knew that picture would pop up sooner or later. LOL Rockfising with that 10 ft MonsterMag hoping for something big to hit. Still haven't put a good bend in that rod. How's the shoulder?

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
ooooooooooooooooooooh Wayne! Now you are asking for it! When Kat's away, Wayne will play! Check out Wayne and his Cougars! NAUGHTY!

Wayne and his Cougars.jpg

fishnfool

Jun 30, 2003
Murrieta, Ca
Name
Kevan
Boat
IMAHO
Uh-oh Wayne...your in trouble now. LOL Didn't you catch a first on that trip Maggie? Seems like you got to check something off the list but can't quite remember what it was.

Mstonefish

Captain
Feb 6, 2003
Escondido
Name
Mark
Boat
22' Bayrunner CC 140 Suzuki 4 stroke
WORD.............SUA is in BD lore... I will attest to this!

Bwahahhahaaaa

Man it was good back then.... a handful of ice and a tender young punk...

can't make it up.

Wonder how many poor souls met they're end at Harrys Pool ???

We can start with Chance may he rest in peace.

Did someone say Harry's pool party?????????????

I think I have a photo from that sausage fest somewhere..................................hmmmmmmm

oh yeah it is right here LOL

fishnfool

Jun 30, 2003
Murrieta, Ca
Name
Kevan
Boat
IMAHO
Yep...that would be the one. LOL I like the one of Jason spooning a passed out George. Somebody has to have that one saved somewhere.

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Uh-oh Wayne...your in trouble now. LOL Didn't you catch a first on that trip Maggie? Seems like you got to check something off the list but can't quite remember what it was.
Yes, I caught my first white fish. Plenty of them too. That was also my first time fishing in Mexico and to the islands. That was a fun trip! Fishing and singing to the tunes!

Last edited:

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"

The California Cougar

These solitary animals avoid older pray if they can. Their primary prey is younger men on, but they will hunt older men when the hunger set in. On average one Cougar will consume about ten young men per week. A Cougar will cover the remains of its prey and return to the pray to feed until the meat is drained.

A Cougar may travel 100 miles a night when huntiug just to satisfy trier needs. Cougar's may be active by day in areas of spring break drinking migrations. However, they are most active after midnight, the times when young pray are completely intoxicated. Herr we have a sleeping Cougar anfter a long night of feasting in it pray. Below is a vary rare photograph, only one known to have been taken..

Attachments

angelashammer

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 14, 2010
Turners Falls, MA
Name
Richard Ruth
Boat
Angler 22'
For the nice list, I'll nominate Jim Trelikes. He gives a lot more on here than he receive.
And for the naughty list, Capt G he's just off the hook when it comes to naughtiness(is that a word?)

makohunterz

I'm that one guy
Jul 18, 2008
hemet
Name
markis
Boat
eventually gonna get one named "MakoHunterz"
Capt g for naughty doc ski for nice