Reefmo

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 28, 2016
North OC
Name
Matt Skogmo
Boat
Trout Sniffer - heavily customized 18.5 tracker targa
I fish perris semi-regularly. I used to go all the time -- but bouncing between salt and fresh with my boat and the inspections at Perris is a PITA. Sometimes I have molecule of water in the bilge and one of the inspectors is like a prostate doctor with foot long fingers and they fail me.

Whatcha fishing for? LMB I would suspect. I fish bluegill mostly at the lake.

Noah & Scoot

Wishin I Was Fishin
Dec 15, 2008
Menifee
Name
Scoot
Boat
18’ CC Baja
Right on brother, just pulling in! LMB I hope, gonna stop one more time and check for water.
Thanks for the heads up

Reactions: One_Leg

Reefmo

Nov 28, 2016
North OC
Name
Matt Skogmo
Boat

OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
Apr 27, 2006
M Class Planet / Riverside
Name
Wayne
Boat
Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
I fish perris semi-regularly. I used to go all the time -- but bouncing between salt and fresh with my boat and the inspections at Perris is a PITA. Sometimes I have molecule of water in the bilge and one of the inspectors is like a prostate doctor with foot long fingers and they fail me.

Whatcha fishing for? LMB I would suspect. I fish bluegill mostly at the lake.

I use a leafblower to dry everything out before I go. Never had a problem with any of the lakes that inspect.

Reefmo

Nov 28, 2016
North OC
Name
Matt Skogmo
Boat
I use a leafblower to dry everything out before I go. Never had a problem with any of the lakes that inspect.
My problem is I will leave my house with a bone dry boat and by the time I get to Perris or Bear or wherever some mystery pocket of water has dislodged and drained to the bilge