Seeking Kodak Moments
May 17, 2011
Shelton, WA Mason
www.sagecreekforums.com
Name
Greg Eastman
Boat
Kodak II - Arima SL 22
Hmmmmm I did an edit and deleted the rumor but .... doing it again.

I'm trying to schedule some trips for friends and family next month and wondering how long the season may last.
Any insight?

G

Last edited:

GregE

Seeking Kodak Moments
May 17, 2011
Shelton, WA Mason
www.sagecreekforums.com
Name
Greg Eastman
Boat
Kodak II - Arima SL 22

Area 2 Report only goes to Jul 12 with 8% coho and 6% king caught....

GregE

Seeking Kodak Moments
May 17, 2011
Shelton, WA Mason
www.sagecreekforums.com
Name
Greg Eastman
Boat
Kodak II - Arima SL 22
Don't spread rumors...get information first, then spread...i had like 8 people call me panicking over this...cripes Greg...

Point taken- I reacted to a post on BDs that caught me by surprise. I should not have done the same. Redacted and rewritten......

Reactions: Genie Aye

Happy Daze

Grady Prick
May 17, 2011
Port Orchard Wa.
Name
Dave Johnson
Boat
24ft Grady White/16ft Moocher
Don't spread rumors...get information first, then spread...i had like 8 people call me panicking over this...cripes Greg...
You had 8 and I had another 20. The Washington Ocean advisors are the best in the business and can be reached anytime just saying. Cheers HD

Reactions: Genie Aye

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
Sep 25, 2008
Renton/ Westport
Name
Cap't Paul
Boat
V-20 Wellcraft w/200HO E-TEC
Please advise me how to be a better fisherman. I’ll just go ahead and leave this here for your enjoyment and comments.........
Sounds like you just need to pay attention to what Carrie is doing a bit more...🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Nosecrets

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
Sep 25, 2008
Renton/ Westport
Name
Cap't Paul
Boat
V-20 Wellcraft w/200HO E-TEC
Hmnnnn. Wonder if the pressure on area 1 has anything to do with fri-sat area 2 closure.
Also probably has something to do with the slapshot heading south and Carrie catching so many fish.
Hardly, there was a handful of us heading south on friday and saturday. Carrie is like Trevor, just catches big fish.
Coho # is what has shut down ma1

Reactions: carrie's bait boy

FishPimpII

Repowering the boat..
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
255 conquest... needs a name
Hardly, there was a handful of us heading south on friday and saturday. Carrie is like Trevor, just catches big fish.
Coho # is what has shut down ma1
Just my .02 😂😂😂
When they heard Carrie was going they probably just took 1/2 off the quota.

Happy Daze

Grady Prick
May 17, 2011
Port Orchard Wa.
Name
Dave Johnson
Boat
24ft Grady White/16ft Moocher
OK Guy's and Gal's Area 2 is only at 22% on the Coho and 18% on the Chinook quota's. We are at 64% on the Coho in Area 4. Cheers HD

Reactions: TwoTapPat

blindpig

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 25, 2010
Lynden
Name
Erik
Boat
25' Kingfisher
OK Guy's and Gal's Area 2 is only at 22% on the Coho and 18% on the Chinook quota's. We are at 64% on the Coho in Area 4. Cheers HD

Just a dumb question from another know it all....If we have an area that is just completely blowing through Coho quota but a ton of Chinook left, why not close the Coho season say 500-1000 short to save for incidental mortality while people can continue to try to catch Chinook? It's not like they couldn't re-open it to Coho if there were any left once the Chinook got closer to being reached. Seems like a win win to me. Might actually catch a few coho worth keeping by then too! Just don't understand why we would voluntarily just give up available quota when there seems to be a better way in my simple mind.