Salas 6X completely out of stock up and down the coast

Ducksgo

May 19, 2013
Long Beach, CA
Name
Mark
Boat
Someone else's
Called numerous places and everyone's sold out. And most if not all tackle shops are back ordered for months.

Hope you guys got your salas's for the yellows this spring. Because I sure don't :(

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
I have some I can sell you. $40 a piece.

Blue/white, scrambled egg, baby shit, dorado, white. Pick your poison.

Upvote 0

Ducksgo

May 19, 2013
Long Beach, CA
Name
Mark
Boat
Someone else's
Tackle shop in lakeside has a bunch of 6x and 7x in all colors

That place is back ordered for a month and a half. And all they have left is 6x Green and yellow which is exactly what I need. Those are the first ones bought IMO for Clemente yellows and for good reason. I wish they would let me do a phone order and have em shipped to me before I get back to SoCal because those are as good as gone. But they won't :(

Appreciate the insight as they do have 4 left remaining.

Upvote 0

pukahd

I’m getting nibbles
Oct 30, 2004
Torrance
Name
Brian
Boat
Cabo 216
Shoots...go get any color avaliable and spray your own colors....
20150127_152734.jpg

Upvote 0

BigfishDM

Aug 3, 2011
TunaTown
Name
Josh
Boat
Jawsh's
Rich from Baitwraps has a bunch of 6x models in his sick patterns, yeah they cost more but are much more durable. Ask for the Cedros 6X, its his own brand that is a knock off of the Salas 6X

Upvote 0

Got Wasabi

Ichiban Captain
Aug 24, 2006
RPQ
Name
That Guy
Boat
22' SeaPro WA - Wasabi, 16' LUND
Why didn't you come up to Fred Hall Long Beach? There were 6X and 7X jigs there... Just had to look in the right booth...

Ketchum's tackle in Newport Beach will have Sumo 6X and 7X heavy jigs by next Tuesday... He's getting 6-12 6X green and yellow jigs. Call Jason and ask him if he'll put some aside for you...

Upvote 0

Ducksgo

May 19, 2013
Long Beach, CA
Name
Mark
Boat
Someone else's
Why didn't you come up to Fred Hall Long Beach? There were 6X and 7X jigs there... Just had to look in the right booth...

Ketchum's tackle in Newport Beach will have Sumo 6X and 7X heavy jigs by next Tuesday... He's getting 6-12 6X green and yellow jigs. Call Jason and ask him if he'll put some aside for you...

I'm in Washington for school. And had no idea of the supply and demand before spring break.

Upvote 0

poncherello

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jan 11, 2005
san Diego
Name
Jerry
Boat
none
There all in Tuts garage. Try JRI Jigs, haven't tried but hear fish eat'em.

Thanks for the kind words. Just dropped these off at Anglers Choice. Yoyo jigs as well.

image.jpg

Also, say hello to my new little friend. The new JRI-66 yoyo jig. Brass yoyo jig weighs in at 8.25-8.5 oz. I just picked these up at the foundry yesterday. If there is interest, I can make a small run in mint/white, blue/white and scrambled egg. These have not hit the retail shelves yet.

image.jpg

Upvote 0

Ducksgo

May 19, 2013
Long Beach, CA
Name
Mark
Boat
Someone else's
Just bought the full stock of Green and Yellow 6Xs as they got a shipment in today at Sav On Tackle. Thanks everyone for the help as they were the only store to get a shipment the past few weeks per the employee. Everyone else is back ordered.

4 dorados, 6 Green and Yellows, 4 scrambled, 2 mints, 2 blue and whites.

Christmas came early today. :)

Stoked! Thanks everyone for the help and pms! You guys have a blessed weekend and good luck fishing.

Upvote 0